Klim Warranty

Udders

A Needy Twat
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know if it’s transferable between owners? :nenau I did a search on here but couldn’t see anything. Ta.

No
General Warranty Terms

We warrant *every product we make to be free of material, manufacturer, or workmanship defects for the **practical lifetime of the product. Additionally, all KLIM GORE-TEX® products are GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY® for the **practical lifetime of the product. If these products fail due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will repair the product without charge, or replace it at our discretion. This warranty is not transferable.

Its a fantastic warrenty and I have used it a few times on the abomination that is gore grip in gloves - They do ask to see proof of purchase.

Klim warranty is not transferrable but I've had 2nd hand items repaired and I've been open about it with them and it was done free of charge.

'Hi Klim, I've a old Traverse Jacket here, it's got a rip in the sleeve and damage to the goretex, can you give me a price for a proper repair please?'

'Thanks for reaching out to us, send it in and we'll have a look'

'Thanks for sending the jacket in, we've had it repaired it should be back with you in a few days, theres no charge'

That's how it goes!

They lost my overland keks and sent me a new pair of latitudes as a replacement...

Where do you send stuff to ? I have a klim jacket that all the Velcro for the chest closure has fallen off . Can I claim , also zip pretty crap ? Thanks

Where do you send stuff to ? I have a klim jacket that all the Velcro for the chest closure has fallen off . Can I claim , also zip pretty crap ? Thanks
I believe you either take it to your supplier ie the shop you got it from with your recite of the importer

Its a fantastic warrenty and I have used it a few times on the abomination that is gore grip in gloves - They do ask to see proof of purchase.

Yep been there several times myself with their gloves and have now given up on them.

They were good with the gloves but not so much with my Badlands trousers. They were slow and reluctant and eventually when they tested them and found the leaks they replaced them with the new ones that would not zip to the jacket so they had to have the jacket and put new zips in

All well and good but it took some months to sort

Back
Top Bottom