Hjc Rpha 90

samsgs

Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of these and what are your thoughts about them.

thanks

sam

They get a decent write up, the only thing I'd say having tried one briefly in the past is they're no good if you're a long oval, gave me forehead pressure, better fit on a round or intermediate oval.

We have one each(not matching!!) I like HJC helmets, had a RPHA 10& 11, the 90 feels plush and fits(me)well, flip mechanism is positive and you can do it with one hand and feels solid when closed.
Make sure you check it’s ok when closed as it tightens a bit when you close it, not too noisy but noisier than my RPHA 11, also a smaller fit than the 11, but that has done few miles.
I find it quieter with the visor open and tend to ride with it open up to motorway speeds unless it’s raining, we both wear glasses and it is so much easier to put on less hassle in shops. I don’t use Comms so can’t comment on how that fits, I got a really good deal on two from helmet city in West bay, he matched the online price.

Al.

Best helmet I’ve ever had but am in the fortunate position that the design fits my head perfectly. Excellent build quality and extremely comfortable. Highly recommended.

Right.......my mind is made up, I just need advice on the colour scheme!!

(obviously I'm not the OP but we seem to be in the same dilemma)
92a553ca52813754960f8f0394ae5102.jpg
7ced9cdb5119fd1a6da75ccf481cf16f.jpg

S20 5G sent this......

I have this one.

Attachments

• 17E668DD-34A7-4C78-91C5-37968B546627.jpeg
    17E668DD-34A7-4C78-91C5-37968B546627.jpeg
    180.4 KB · Views: 363
I have the green one. Gets me noticed!

Next time around though, am going to go for the S model in Carbon.

I have the green one. Gets me noticed!

Next time around though, am going to go for the S model in Carbon.
A Carbon model incorporating a bright colour scheme would be ideal.

I've given them my request

S20 5G sent this......

If your interested i have a HJC Smart 20B Comms system for sale on here and will include FoC the hardly used visor (with pinlock), the sun shield and internal padding (XL) from the RPHA 90S I ruined!

I think I will take a punt. I usually wear Arai's and the Rpha 70 or whatever the full face version is, seemed to fit OK.

My size is medium so am not sure that stuff will work for me Bob, but thanks anyway.

Well thread revival.
My HJC RPHA 90S Bekavo finally arrived. I'm very impressed with it although I haven't been out on the bike with it yet.

I would say be careful with they sizing..........they seem to come up fairly small.

Also, it doeasn't say on the HJC website or any of the sale sites but the white on this model is "pearl white".........it;s fantastic looking in the flesh.
EcjvHLL.jpg

Very tasty Keith! Would love to hear what it's like when out on the bike. Review time! ;)

Very tasty Keith! Would love to hear what it's like when out on the bike. Review time! ;)
That will have to wait until the weekend.
I am also waiting on my 45mm JBL upgrade speakers to arrive before I fit my new Cardo Spirit HD
f01c91bce7d1673b32ce2582f3f506bb.jpg

S20 5G sent this......

Got the Cardo installed....used the sticker mount instead of the bracket, it seemed neater. Also didn't use the boom mic as there didn't seem much room for it with the helmet closed.......so I just used the button mic (up above my forehead in the corner.....fits and works grand)

These Cardo kits with the JBL upgrade are leagues ahead of SENA when it comes to music......a different level all together. I can't comment on functionality yet......have yet to use it in anger.

I'll miss the integration of the SRL2 kit in my Shoei but the step up in audio quality makes up for it.
e73a9ed3991780eec89d2baef45c05f3.jpg

S20 5G sent this......

Back
Top Bottom