which fog lights?

Zorro

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After some dithering, I have decided the 90th Anniversary GSA is a keeper. So it will be treated with a few upgrades.
Main headlight is fitted with cyclops bulbs which are great. However, they make the OEM fog lights appear even more dim.
Any recommendations to replace the OEM fog lights appreciated. Something bright, not blinding, white, to be seen rather than to see.
Can you use the existing switch?
I have fitted cheap chinese ones on my other bikes. They are OK ish. A nicer option would be good, especially without the flashing mode toggle. Cheers

I have 50w hids in my stock spotlights. Actually they have been in for about 10 years now. Cheap to buy on eBay and give the look you want.

Attachments

• IMG_20210123_133848.jpg
    IMG_20210123_133848.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 213
Thank you all for your suggestions. I will try the 'eBay' option first and see how I get on with that. Thanks again

After some dithering, I have decided the 90th Anniversary GSA is a keeper. So it will be treated with a few upgrades.
Main headlight is fitted with cyclops bulbs which are great. However, they make the OEM fog lights appear even more dim.
Any recommendations to replace the OEM fog lights appreciated. Something bright, not blinding, white, to be seen rather than to see.
Can you use the existing switch?
I have fitted cheap chinese ones on my other bikes. They are OK ish. A nicer option would be good, especially without the flashing mode toggle. Cheers

Where'd you get your Cyclops lamps and what spec. were they, please? I've a hexhead too with LED spots that are bright but the headlight now looks pathetic.

Many thanks.

I seem to blow a lamp every time I'm on mainland Europe (and you need small hands to fit them, which I don't have)!

I'll have a look at these.

Ta again.

The led replacement headlight unit in my picture above is about the same price as the Cyclops kit. Just saying. No worries at all at MOT time then.

Back
Top Bottom