Post Brexit - Green card

Status
Not open for further replies.
whatever benefits me and my family.

Improve the country in what way, a way that makes it better for you?
Would you for instance vote for a party who would cut your livelyhood in half, but benefit most others? Would you shite.

Debate with you would be futile ........

I can tell. :thumb2

@leadfarmer - Are you still getting 12 months for any one trip insured abroad?
I also received a GC by default but Mutuelle des Motards is unsure about the maximum period for one trip abroad (whether still 12 months or 90 days every 180 days as a reciprocal arrangement).

again no evidence of such.

the young, those fuckers don't know if they want to be a man, woman, or a fucking sandwich. Let alone allow them to do anything responsible.

https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/brexit-index/

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/brexit-the-digby-jones-jobs-lost-index-is-launched/

That's for starters and why not ask a few fisherman since BTC threw the industry under a bus.

But you won't because a narrow minded person like you who can write off a whole generation in a ludicrous sentence isn't going to listen to nything that takes him out of his comfort zone.

Now you provide some evidence of the benefits it's brought, or will you run away without answering..................

@leadfarmer - Are you still getting 12 months for any one trip insured abroad?
I also received a GC by default but Mutuelle des Motards is unsure about the maximum period for one trip abroad (whether still 12 months or 90 days every 180 days as a reciprocal arrangement).

Hi Zorro

This is my insurance certificate, yours should be the same

I’ve never asked them about foreign cover, I just go

As you can see, point 1 says it’s an international insurance card and point 3 is the validity which is 12 months

Point 8 shows the countries where you are covered, France is just in with the rest of them, so I guess you are covered for at least the legal minimum in all of these countries and whatever level you have chosen in France (Tous risques in my case)

Attachments

• ACD45595-2165-492F-A9F6-D546F4B6FC1B.jpg
    ACD45595-2165-492F-A9F6-D546F4B6FC1B.jpg
    246.6 KB · Views: 69
https://smallbusinessprices.co.uk/brexit-index/

https://yorkshirebylines.co.uk/brexit-the-digby-jones-jobs-lost-index-is-launched/

That's for starters and why not ask a few fisherman since BTC threw the industry under a bus.

But you won't because a narrow minded person like you who can write off a whole generation in a ludicrous sentence isn't going to listen to nything that takes him out of his comfort zone.

Now you provide some evidence of the benefits it's brought, or will you run away without answering..................

No sources stated and no conclusive proof that brexit is to blame other than opinion. Just because it happened after brexit, doesn’t make it brexit related :blast

Thanks. Same wording as the mutuelle. I asked them as because of lockdown travel restrictions I have a bike here on french plates since June '20... And other UK bikes insurance renewals all mention 90 days max.
Navigating through the inconsistencies is great fun... Thanks again.

Hi Zorro

This is my insurance certificate, yours should be the same

I’ve never asked them about foreign cover, I just go

As you can see, point 1 says it’s an international insurance card and point 3 is the validity which is 12 months

Point 8 shows the countries where you are covered, France is just in with the rest of them, so I guess you are covered for at least the legal minimum in all of these countries and whatever level you have chosen in France (Tous risques in my case)

Thanks. Same wording as the mutuelle. I asked them as because of lockdown travel restrictions I have a bike here on french plates since June '20... And other UK bikes insurance renewals all mention 90 days max.
Navigating through the inconsistencies is great fun... Thanks again.

just so you realize that it is illegal to ride a French plated bike in the uk if your a UK resident? It can be seized.

wow - i did not know this...
luckily the reverse (foreign resident in france owning a french vehicle) is OK with a local address. the prefecture approved it so it must be OK...

just so you realize that it is illegal to ride a French plated bike in the uk if your a UK resident? It can be seized.

wow - i did not know this...
luckily the reverse (foreign resident in france owning a french vehicle) is OK with a local address. the prefecture approved it so it must be OK...

No problem, I was resident before being naturalized for over 20 years, I’ve owned cars, bikes, houses, guns, all without issue :thumb2

Where are you by the way? (Roughly) if you don’t mind me asking

Not me pal, I can see reality, you're just evading again and again. But carry on, it'll come home to roost

Spike. You’re wasting your time, he’s spent too much time in Wetherspoons and reading the Mail, believing what is written on the side of buses, and any of the lies coming out of Johnson’s mouth. You’ll never convince him otherwise, despite him not being able to name a single benefit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thats the good old eu for you.

Anyway all of Ireland will be the republic soon enough. Successive governments have rolled over time and time again.

The cognitive dissonance here is off the scale. It’s not the EU’s fault. The NI Protocol is what Johnson and Frost agreed to get their deal over the line. Yes, a United Ireland is more likely now, purely because of what Johnson agreed. Most in NI voted against Brexit.

What's the problem with a united Ireland? it's slowly been heading towards that for years. They can enjoy the wonders of the EU altogether, hopefully their love of the EU will help unite them.

The cognitive dissonance here is off the scale. It’s not the EU’s fault. The NI Protocol is what Johnson and Frost agreed to get their deal over the line. Yes, a United Ireland is more likely now, purely because of what Johnson agreed. Most in NI voted against Brexit.

It’s an EU stipulation not a UK one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom