Had my Pfizer Jab today

richie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Allihies again.. but off to Asia soon....
Did not register for it, just got a phone call from my local GP on Saturday and had it done today, slight feeling of light headiness and that is all.

Now that is six weeks later than my mate John in the UK who is the same age as me (56). So I think Ireland are doing quite well on the roll out, if not in the way they handled it since last March 2020.

Did not register for it, just got a phone call from my local GP on Saturday and had it done today, slight feeling of light headiness and that is all.

Now that is six weeks later than my mate John in the UK who is the same age as me (56). So I think Ireland are doing quite well on the roll out, if not in the way they handled it since last March 2020.

My daughter who is 30 has had her first jab so the RoI is a good bit behind.

Had AZ 2 weeks ago - some fatigue & lassitude next day but mild stuff that quickly evaporated - ROI is a bit behind UK but not as much as the habitually unhappy like to insist.

I had my second jab on Tuesday and haven't had a poo since; normally a twice a day man :rob

Got my 2nd Pfizer jab next Wednesday, waiting in line on crutches will be interesting!:mad::mad:

Got AstraZenica yesterday, massive headach immediately afterwards, okay now. Roll on 12 weeks for the second jab and a ship or airline booking....

Getting my second one next week - approx 7 weeks after first.
Hopefully no side effects after 2nd.

Had AZ 2 weeks ago - some fatigue & lassitude next day but mild stuff that quickly evaporated - ROI is a bit behind UK but not as much as the habitually unhappy like to insist.

I have had both my jabs as have most I know. We are now open for the 30 plus group to book their first.

The republic is miles behind, 50 plus are only getting called to register now for a first jab that could still be weeks away. so in reality there is a lag of over 3 months north and south of the border

Its an unfortunate situation and wish they could progress faster to rid us all of the dangers of the virus and get back to normality.

Plus at the minute we are not welcome in Donegal and its fantastic roads. Cant wait to get back again.

It’s nothing to do with the slowness of the vaccine. It’s to do with the shortage of microchips that they are secretly implanting. JJH

I have had both my jabs as have most I know. We are now open for the 30 plus group to book their first.

The republic is miles behind, 50 plus are only getting called to register now for a first jab that could still be weeks away. so in reality there is a lag of over 3 months north and south of the border

Its an unfortunate situation and wish they could progress faster to rid us all of the dangers of the virus and get back to normality.

Plus at the minute we are not welcome in Donegal and its fantastic roads. Cant wait to get back again.

The ROI does not do miles - it is kilometres behind. Timewise kilometres are dispatched quicker than miles. Your 3 month lag needs adjusting - applying the appropriate correction yields 7 weeks - this accords closer to the 6 weeks or so that my cohorts up north got vaccinated ahead of me. You paint in darker shades that necessary. You'll be in Donegal real soon & I'll be in Antrim (& Donegal). :aidan

Back
Top Bottom