LED Headlamp adjuster

Yeah,

12698daf0b98054e4845ab26177ece5c.jpg

That’s the mirror.

On the bike side, there are three pins, and the mirror has three clips.

b707ac16ed884b2bf158e5018f314a0f.jpg

The clips base cracks and clips can no longer hold the mirror properly.
This system is quite violent to make them snap together.

c665ae2ae83eff876ea05bc3335d5a3c.jpg

So, the whole base would have to be remade.
I suggest the magnets because it’s an elegant solution.
The mirrors have a tether.

As you can see mine also suffers from the same problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Useful info. Definitely looks like there's room in there to do something. My first thought is to use your magnets, but with a joint set up that does the heavy work - magnets just for retention, not fixing...

My old Pan European has a similar problem, but that arrangement looks much heavier. On the Pan, the mirror was mounted to the subframe. The plastic was effectively a cowling...

I just now need to get a proper look at one with some measuring gear!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hi,
can I get on the list for one of these too.

I just gaffa taped the rubber grommet in place so it didn't move, but this is a neat solution to adjusting the unit.
Many thanks for taking the time to do this.

Hi,
can I get on the list for one of these too.

I just gaffa taped the rubber grommet in place so it didn't move, but this is a neat solution to adjusting the unit.
Many thanks for taking the time to do this.
On the list

Production is going on. I have about 2/3 of the components done. I have all the screws. Just awaiting delivery of more ABS material.

All being well, I will start shipping late next week.

Wednesday next week I should have all the parts in front of me. Thursday I collect the laser cut adhesive pads - at least that's if my contacts laser behaves with cutting the tape. I'll know on Monday if he's got it working on the tape ok!

But failing the laser cutting, it won't stop anything.

I will be in touch with everyone looking for delivery addresses. So keep an eye on your inboxes

Slipperyeel, you'll need my email address. It's 1100mark @ gmail.com Obviously without the spaces either side of @. Once you have it let me know then I can delete this 👍

Slipperyeel, you'll need my email address. It's 1100mark @ gmail.com Obviously without the spaces either side of @. Once you have it let me know then I can delete this
Got it

You can delete

Seems I cant. ho hum. Anyhow, drop me a mail when you're ready and we'll go from there.

Great work

Thanks for doing the hard work on this, it looks great.

I'd like one as well, the LED headlight arrived on Firday and I'm itching to fit it.

Let me know how to pay and get address details to you.

Thanks for doing the hard work on this, it looks great.

I'd like one as well, the LED headlight arrived on Firday and I'm itching to fit it.

Let me know how to pay and get address details to you.
You're on the list

As mentioned above, I hope to be shipping end of this week if everything continues to behave.

Ok gents. Update!

90% parts now done. I will be finished on Sunday - I'm a couple of days behind because the black ABS filament didn't turn up until Wednesday.

So Monday is my planned despatch day
I will message you all during tomorrow.

Adjuster will be sent 1st class signed-for.
And... Based on comments, I hoped all are ok with a tidy £30 posted cost.

I am generating some fitment tips that I will include in the package.

30 quid is fine by me. My headlight has apparently arrived in the UK according to Aliexpress :)

Back
Top Bottom