LED Headlamp adjuster

This has completely cured the slight vibration I had on the lights when I tried to fit using the ‘jam it in’ method.

:okay

Just to add
I had my first long ride in the dark using this headlight yesterday
Quite frankly its a fucking revelation compared to the old halogen bulbs.
Country lanes, high beam - let there be light !!!!!

You should get an insurance discount for fitting these headlights :D

Thanks for the feedback. Andy thanks too for your thoughts on the cost. I'm useless at pricing, so this is really helpful.

An additional point I thought might be of interest, in case anyone was thinking. The tape used to hold the mounting plate is good for 148° C - according to 3M specs. I'd like to think if it gets that hot you've got a different problem in your hands .

I have a batch of 10 started. Awaiting a few bits to come in (screws). So I'm hoping I'll be ready to get things out to people end of next week.

If course I'll keep you all updated

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

[mention]Slipperyeel [/mention] are you still making / selling these? Think I might bite the bullet and order a new headlamp

[mention]Slipperyeel [/mention] are you still making / selling these? Think I might bite the bullet and order a new headlamp
Sure. Just posted one actually. Send me a pm

Are these still available?
Please pm me if they are :okay

Are these still available?
Please pm me if they are :okay
Hi db-89

Just replied to your pm . Just finishing printing a batch of parts so good timing as I now have a stock!

If you have any left, I would like to purchase one if possible?
(UK)

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

If you have any left, I would like to purchase one if possible?
(UK)

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
Printers have been running all week and still going (trying to get a little stock of parts together!). Posting a few tomorrow . If you send me a PM , can organise for you.

All posted.

Now have about 8 units finished and ready to post.

Have lots of printed components. Awaiting more SS screws and laser cut adhesive pads.

Meanwhile, I have been back onto an adjuster for the 'radical' looking version. Have a new scanner which has made a monumental difference. For those of you with the 'radical' design version (which includes myself), the big plastic, back cowel is a balls up (god knows how they got so far through the process and made the parts is beyond me). Essentially, the axis of the main left/right mounting bolts are not on the same axis, by about a cm. Consequently, the clocks are all leaning after putting it all together. I have had a few ideas, one is to print the entire back cowel, but correctly and reinforced - this way I can include the mounting point for the adjuster . But there are other ideas. In short, an adjuster for this headlamp version is coming

Hi...I would like to buy one please. I don't think that I can message you?But how do I pay and give you the postal address? Many thanks.Simon

Hi...I would like to buy one please. I don't think that I can message you?But how do I pay and give you the postal address? Many thanks.Simon
Hello Simon

You can message me on finback@mac.com. just to check, the headlamp you have or intend to get is the version that looks very similar the OEM unit (see link below).
The adjuster is for this version

€ 120,87 57%OFF | LED Headlight for BMW R1200GS R 1200 GS ADV R1200GS LC 2004-2012 ( fit Oil Cooler)

(Price is good right now as well)

Hello Simon

You can message me on finback@mac.com. just to check, the headlamp you have or intend to get is the version that looks very similar the OEM unit (see link below).
The adjuster is for this version

€ 120,87 57%OFF | LED Headlight for BMW R1200GS R 1200 GS ADV R1200GS LC 2004-2012 ( fit Oil Cooler)

(Price is good right now as well)

Lol that supplier wont ship to the UK - and the others quote 55days & £26 delivery

All posted.

Now have about 8 units finished and ready to post.

Have lots of printed components. Awaiting more SS screws and laser cut adhesive pads.

Meanwhile, I have been back onto an adjuster for the 'radical' looking version. Have a new scanner which has made a monumental difference. For those of you with the 'radical' design version (which includes myself), the big plastic, back cowel is a balls up (god knows how they got so far through the process and made the parts is beyond me). Essentially, the axis of the main left/right mounting bolts are not on the same axis, by about a cm. Consequently, the clocks are all leaning after putting it all together. I have had a few ideas, one is to print the entire back cowel, but correctly and reinforced - this way I can include the mounting point for the adjuster . But there are other ideas. In short, an adjuster for this headlamp version is coming

Anymore available ?

Anymore available ?
Hello Danlar

Apologies. Been away

Yes, I have some adjusters. But I should explain that (currently) the adjuster only fits the headlamps that are a close copy of the OEM headlamp. As opposed to looking more akin to the water cooled unit ..

If you think you have the unit very similar to the OEM, seemed me a PM and we can organise getting one to you

Back
Top Bottom