Slippy Sargent Seat problem solved

SimOv

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does your pillion complain (quite understandably) about the slippery Sargent Seat they are sitting on?

We have a 2020 R1250GS Adventure and despite being a very experienced pillion my wife had been finding sitting on the Sargent Seat a fairly unpleasant experience. Despite all the knee gripping, grab handle holding and other methods to keep her little arse located where she wanted to be, it simply wasn't working. I had left messages and emailed Sargent to ask if they had a solution but never received any replies which was disappointing.

On the off chance I gave Triboseat a call. I chatted through the problem with Tiilly who explained they didn't have a tailor made off the shelf solution for the Sargent, so I sent them our pillion seat and a few days later the seat was returned with a fully fitted seat cover. My wife says she finds it grippy, but not to the extend that she feels totally glued to it, so she can move about when she wants to but doesn't slide around when doesn't.

So, if you or your pillion have a similar problem perhaps get in touch with Tilly at Triboseat. They have kept the measurements from our pillion seat so that they can manufacture additional tailor made covers and post them to you. They are very easy to fit and there are You Tube videos if you want to check them out first. Cost is around £20-£25 which I think is a bargain.

Our pillion seat is the regular model Ref: WS-620R...and no, I don't have any affiliation to Triboseat.

Attachments

• 2-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 202
  • 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 201
  • 2-4.jpg
    2-4.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 211
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg