Recommend a bike friendly hotel near Canterbury please?

Max-GS12

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just looking for a couple of nights hopefully in the coming month.

Looking for somewhere quiet and peaceful with good food and welcoming to a MC couple please - around the Canterbury area.

Thanks all.

Thanks for that, just at this time (we/she) needs a bit of pampering and wanted a hotel TBH but will look at that for the future as we are not too far. :beerjug:

I’ve never searched for a “bike friendly” hotel.

I do ensure that any accommodation does have parking on site as I ain’t parking hundreds of yards away in some public car park.
In addition to all the desired hotel features of course. One has standards :)

In my 6 years with this bike actually taking it to Europe and many UK locations, I’ve never failed to find accommodation that was “friendly” enough.

Friendly” is what you make it.

Right now, I’ve got 28 nights booked in many hostelries around the UK on 2 wheels and 4 and “biker friendly” never appeared in the reservation info.

At the end of this month I will be staying 2 nights in the Woolpack Inn Chilham which comes recommended by an ex copper of this parish

Dont know how bike friendly it is but I will report back

I’ve never searched for a “bike friendly” hotel.

I do ensure that any accommodation does have parking on site as I ain’t parking hundreds of yards away in some public car park.
In addition to all the desired hotel features of course. One has standards :)

In my 6 years with this bike actually taking it to Europe and many UK locations, I’ve never failed to find accommodation that was “friendly” enough.

Friendly” is what you make it.

Right now, I’ve got 28 nights booked in many hostelries around the UK on 2 wheels and 4 and “biker friendly” never appeared in the reservation info.

Fair point! I guess what really I meant was just a recommended nice quiet hotel with secure bike parking... ;)

Back
Top Bottom