Dent (none) Event

Paul G (BHT)

Creator
Mod Squad
Solutions
Reaction score
It would appear that from Monday 17th the camp site will be open including all facilities, the village pubs will be open serving food and drink.

Gatherings of more that 30 people still seems to be a no no, I believe hugging is too so no hugging and definitely no tongues.

I have spoken to the camp site (Highlaning) and they are open for business as usual. Having had the rough year that most businesses have had I am sure they would appreciate our support. Give Margaret a call on 01539 625239 if you are planning on spending the weekend there :thumb2

So (sorry Si).... those who may happen to be there, if you want to form a 'group' please see list below, that way if any storm troopers arrive there will be no need to get their obedience sticks out.

If you want to change groups please feel free to do so but make sure you keep a safe distance away from trees, blades of tall grass and nettles, a note from you mom explaining why you want to swap will also be useful.

Hotels B&B

Aberdeen Angus (group 2)
Billy Buell (group 1)
DutchBryn (group 2)
Easyrider 5258 (group 1)
fatal (group 2)
Joe 90 (group 1)
Smelly Old Boots (group 1)

Campervans and Wobbly Boxes

<strike>Harry The Cat and Magnet (group 2)</strike>
Johno23 and missis (group 1)
MadMountainMan (group 1)
<strike>Neil23 (group 1)</strike>
NeilDD (group 1)
newboy (group 2)
<strike>Wapping .... if not in wobblybox then tent ... edging his bets with the weather :D (group 2)</strike>

Canvas

<strike>adventuredon & Hugo (group 2)</strike>
<strike>Al Scarside (group 2)</strike>
Blacknbluex2 (group 2)
<strike>brut33 (group 1)</strike>
Doc (group 1)
farmhand + 1 (group 1)
Flipfly (group 2)
g.s.john (group 1)
GaryG (group 2)
Ged (Billy Buell's pal) (group 1)
<strike>GSaddict (group 2)</strike>
Hut van (group 2)
<strike>Khulu (group 1)</strike>
King Rat (group 2)
<strike>Lo-IQ (group 2)</strike>
Lowflyer (group 2)
mspenz (group 2)
<strike>Northern Jock (group 1)</strike>
Packer (group 2)
<strike>Posh Pete (group 1)</strike>
red rocket (group 1)
<strike>Rushy (group 2)</strike>
<strike>Santa-2512 (group 1)</strike>
Sgt Bilco (group 2)
SIM (group 1)
Skid06 (group 2)
Snelly (group 1)
Snelly55 (group 1)
Spud (group 1)
Steviej4558 + two pals (group 2)
SteveT (group2)
theoneandonly (group 2)
<strike>UTurnTony (group 1)</strike>
<strike>Wildfowler (group 2)</strike>
wrinkleyowlie (group 1)
Vulpine2 (group 1)
<strike>y2blade (group 2)</strike>

I've just deleted my name off the group Paul .... I wont be there unfortunately!

Have a good time folks :beerjug:

Thank you for letting us know Micky, hope you have a good weekend too :beerjug:

Anyone else wanting their name crossing out on the list either reply here or drop me a PM :thumb2

Do we have to say what group we are in when booking ?

I'll pass on this too Paul. I'll be heading somewhere up here instead. Thanks for your efforts though.

I’m in Wales on the Yamaha Off Road Experience or I would have definitely been there, great weekend at Dent.&#55356;&#57210;&#55356;&#57210;

Please remove my name too Paul,

I made alternative arrangements, for that weekend ( would love to have gone, but sadly not feasable)

Sorry Paul I cancelled back in lockdown and now the wife has booked us up in Northumberland to visit her brother, who she hasn’t seen for over a year.
Otherwise I’d have definitely been in my group, with a note from me mum :beerjug:

I'm now bypassing Dent on my way up to the Kintyre Peninsula before the midges arrive.:)

I have cancelled my single room at the george and dragon, so there may be a vacancy if someone wants a decent bed with an en-suite bog and shower. I may pop over for the day on Saturday to say hello and have a couple of shandys with you reprobates.

I need to cry off as I've been drawn into a corporate thing that needs someone to be incharge.

sorry see you next time

Thanks folks, all those not attending crossed off the list.

At this rate there will be less than 30 and everyone will be happy :D

Please take me off the list as I wont be there this year. Hope to see you all next year.

I have cancelled my single room at the george and dragon, so there may be a vacancy if someone wants a decent bed with an en-suite bog and shower. I may pop over for the day on Saturday to say hello and have a couple of shandys with you reprobates.

I’ve been umming and arring about breaking my virginity and going this year ... saw this post and emailed, called and messaged the pub straight away.
Got a message back tonight to say they are fully booked and have no space available.... did anybody else book it 😳

Paul, please cancel Hugo an I. Sorry, juts a bit much going on with mum in law and dementia / caring etc. Hopefully next year.

Back
Top Bottom