Dent (none) Event

The weather certainly brightened up for Saturday and overnight to this morning which was good.

Thanks to NeilDD for the catering and glad to have met some other people from the forums.

Very few UKGSers turned up, we were probably outnumbered 10 to 1 by the FJR900(?) group, none of whom turned up on said machine but were a friendly bunch.

Hope everyone got home without getting drowned.

Just had Cumbria police on the phone because as I were staying in the George and Dragon wondered if I witnessed the assault in the pub on Friday night, I didn't as I had "Retired" when it all supposed to have kicked off, anyway, it turns out the assault happened in the toilets and the victims assailant was one of his own friends, the police know who the assailant is but are after independent witnesses. :nenau

Just had Cumbria police on the phone because as I were staying in the George and Dragon wondered if I witnessed the assault in the pub on Friday night, I didn't as I had "Retired" when it all supposed to have kicked off, anyway, it turns out the assault happened in the toilets and the victims assailant was one of his own friends, the police know who the assailant is but are after independent witnesses. :nenau

I knew it was a rough place. I was worried for my safety every time I was in there.
Not sure if I would go in again.

I hope they catch the Dent Strangler and Campervan Fast & Furious Man has gone home
by Thursday so I can have a quiet pint, walk the streets and pitch my tent free of danger.

Bad luck with the weather chaps, there's always next year.:beerjug:

I hope they catch the Dent Strangler and Campervan Fast & Furious Man has gone home
by Thursday so I can have a quiet pint, walk the streets and pitch my tent free of danger.

Bad luck with the weather chaps, there's always next year.:beerjug:

Margaret will still be there so, be afraid, very afraid :eek:

Margaret will still be there so, be afraid, very afraid :eek:

I've never been there alone without the backup of others.

I'll arrange to check in at Sedbergh police station on the way in and on the way home as a safeguard.:D

I knew it was a rough place. I was worried for my safety every time I was in there.
Not sure if I would go in again.

Where else could you go for a piss; the bogs are always the best place for a good assault unless you go in three or four at a time to touch up yer make up; :D:beerjug:

A big thanks to those that stuffed them selves on Goulash;
Doc
GS John
Theoneandonly
Blesandtwosx2
Packer
Easyrider(Mark)

That goulash was very welcome after a long day Saturday around the passes in the Lake district
resulted in a three flush jobbie Sunday morning:eek:

Back
Top Bottom