Beano is Back

Beano

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Apparently its 6 years since I last logged in to the site and I must say I missed it but life has been madness recently, 2 house moves and a divorce.......

Hopefully there are still a few old boys around who I have met over the years and I look forward to meeting some of the newer members, (tossers) Does that term still apply?

I see your all off to Dent next weekend and I must say I am tempted to jump in the Wobbly box and put the bike in the trailer for the weekend,(TBA).

Anyway refreash my memory if we have met somewhere around the globe and Its great to be back,

Be seeing you :okay

Not met you but there are still plenty of tossers on here. :D

Hi Guys,

Apparently its 6 years since I last logged in to the site and I must say I missed it but life has been madness recently, 2 house moves and a divorce.......

Hopefully there are still a few old boys around who I have met over the years and I look forward to meeting some of the newer members, (tossers) Does that term still apply?....
Loads of the old school still here but are less vocal these days as they often get shouted down by the 'we know everything and you're wrong' lot that seem to have crept in.

Welcome back chap, as with everything in life it always goes full circle eventually :thumb

:blast I though you meant "THE" Beano is back...

was looking forward to some new Dennis the menace , & the bash street kids

but no it'd just some feckin old tosser :confused:

:D:D

Back
Top Bottom