KRIEGA US20 STRAPS

Lee Frost

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
How many straps does a Kriega US 20 come with, and what do they look like? Not the ones with the alloy hooks, but (the earlier model?) with the plastic clips.

I've got Kriega US 20, 10 and 5 and a bunch of straps. Can't work out which straps go with which bag :blast. I want to sell the US20 so I need to match the correct straps with it.

The pre 2012 US10&20 bags need two straps per bag. The straps go right under your seat or rack, clip to the bag, pull down on the loose ends to squidge the bag against the seat/rack. US5 straps are different: a buckle thing on one end IIRC and some reinforcing where you have the option to screw the strap down to something like a mudguard on a dirt bike. Strap loops around the bag and back on itself to similarly squidge the bag down.

Don't bother buying straps from from Kriega any old webbing strap about 1" wide will do.

I am looking for US20. How much - with and without straps. I can sort my own if you cant work it out.

Hi Austin, thanks for the info. I have the straps. I was going to list for £60 posted. Cheers, Lee

Hi Lee, is the US 20 still for sale?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom