Brittany Ferries to run Portsmouth- Porto

30 HOURS! I could be interested, as long as they don`t advertise it as a mini cruise for the peasants, I am only 3 hours form Porto.

They won’t advertise it on UKGSer, so your understandable fears are significantly reduced.

In an interview with BF's CEO on Today (yesterday morning) he said they hoped to be making a decision this weekend. I have to say it'd be a crossing I'd like to do, up through Portugal, across Spain and then up through France would be a really nice run or on a dirt bike you could pretty much TET it from Porto to Santander/Bilbao.

Andres

Anyone got a discount code

Me an’ me five mates is thinkin of going but donut want us be ripoff

I sailed into Porto aboard this, curtesy of the JST; the passage across Biscay was interesting :barf

Attachments

• 4D693A59-6FA1-4DDE-BA83-AEEDAC685B74.jpeg
    4D693A59-6FA1-4DDE-BA83-AEEDAC685B74.jpeg
    46.5 KB · Views: 402
My first ever European bike trip was taking the ferry to Lisbon, then returning from Bilbao on a very dodgy T110 Tribsa which I had not fully appreciated how much the primary chain would wear in a primary case that wouldn’t hold any oil. Loved inland Portugal and western Spain, this was back when very village seemed to have its own Guardia Civale(?) barracks looming over the outskirts.

Great shame - would have been a useful rout for many of us

Damn. That would have been a really nice option for a trip. Ferry down, then ride home.

Back
Top Bottom