Super glide sport......

Au contraire....it’s not a dirt bike it should be parallel with the road. I’m sorry.....but it just should.

Au fucking contraire yerself.....a slight upsweep... 5 degrees is fine is far preferable to that droopy thing Gigantor posted.....:D

Attachments

• F3263B66-B9B8-41EF-8591-655F854D4B0C.jpeg
    F3263B66-B9B8-41EF-8591-655F854D4B0C.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 180
Au fucking contraire yerself.....a slight upsweep... 5 degrees is fine is far preferable to that droopy thing Gigantor posted.....:D

Try slackening off all the bolts and give it a wiggle.....You'll probably be able to straighten it up. :D

You enjoying pal. You will never here me knocking Jap cruisers.

I will though :D

Ghastly things without exception and that’s from somebody that has never had, nor is likely to ever have a lump of iron from the MoCo....

Andres

That was more likely 'Would Johno make it to the Channel?' bets. :D

When this race does happen though, I will most definitely be strapping the cup to my headlight ala Monsieur Brando.

In your dreams Wood Boy! :D

Funnily enough, as I was on my way to modelling fame this morning, I thrashed the tits off the old shitter up an empty straight and thought of our little duel....... Prone on the tank I saw an indicated 55/85 50/90 40/70 (the speedo is not named Vaglia for no reason ) and I just knew that trophy will be mine :)

Laters........... X

Andres

I will though :D

Ghastly things without exception and that’s from somebody that has never had, nor is likely to ever have a lump of iron from the MoCo....

Andres

Sure about that home boy? :smokeboun

Attachments

• tumblr_o8uhr7kWYb1uu88yro1_640.jpg
    tumblr_o8uhr7kWYb1uu88yro1_640.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 158
Wow, 2500 miles without any issues ?
Sounds like someone with a 2021 1250GS who is surprised to achieve such stellar mileage in one piece !! :)

Compared to the Evo I had last yr n the issues with it considering it had only done 1500 miles yeah it's stellar miles..as far as I'm concerned Harleys are over rated and folk buy it into all the hype etc ..

Compared to the Evo I had last yr n the issues with it considering it had only done 1500 miles yeah it's stellar miles..as far as I'm concerned Harleys are over rated and folk buy it into all the hype etc ..

We my friend are going to have to agree to disagree......

Back
Top Bottom