John Clarke, Aberdeen

Joe narvey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Please do share if you have experience of dealing with John Clarke, Aberdeen.

I've bought a few bikes from them and used them for servicing and warranty work, staff are always polite although the after sales receptionists appear to be more up to speed on cars rather than bikes. Never had a problem with the quality of work. Simon the sales guy is knowledgable and has always put in the effort to get me the bike / deal I was happy with. I'd deal with them again without hesitation.

Bought my GS from Simon there, all done remotely and gave me the best px value no other dealer would match, and also threw in a bottle of whisky in the pannier :beerjug: Definitely buy from them again.

It's Clark, not Clarke. Trust me, I used to have a part-time job in bike sales, there. John Clark has pretty much retired these days and the company is headed up by his son, Chris.

They're perhaps not quite as big as Arnold Clark but they do have numerous car franchises across Central Scotland and in Aberdeen.

My wife, son and I have bought 5 cars and 5 bikes from them in the past 14 years.

They must have done something right, although when I ask how many I have to buy before I get a free one... :nenau

It's Clark, not Clarke. Trust me, I used to have a part-time job in bike sales, there. John Clark has pretty much retired these days and the company is headed up by his son, Chris.

They're perhaps not quite as big as Arnold Clark but they do have numerous car franchises across Central Scotland and in Aberdeen.

My wife, son and I have bought 5 cars and 5 bikes from them in the past 14 years.

They must have done something right, although when I ask how many I have to buy before I get a free one... :nenau

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom