Bagger Stance

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Had my mate enquiring about the bike when he called into Gateshead Harley.
Guys said it was Setup Bagger Stance style :nenau
Presume that means with the Ape bars that have been fitted which to me means uncomfortable Stance. Anyway never heard of Bagger Stance before and when I get chance original bars will be going back on. Plus a comfy seat.

It is something that is made available for those who desire a lifestyle, often because their own is bereft of any real meaning, they cannot resist this new found environment and thus will spend much wonga in the pursuit of this new dream and all the time they will have no idea that most others are laughing at them, this is because they become desensitized over time in the belief that what they are doing is completely normal.

Step outside of the situation and look from afar and see how you feel about it, if you see nothing wrong, it could well be too late.

It is something that is made available for those who desire a lifestyle, often because their own is bereft of any real meaning, they cannot resist this new found environment and thus will spend much wonga in the pursuit of this new dream and all the time they will have no idea that most others are laughing at them, this is because they become desensitized over time in the belief that what they are doing is completely normal.

Step outside of the situation and look from afar and see how you feel about it, if you see nothing wrong, it could well be too late.

I feel as though it's all a load of Bollox.

I know I’m old and should wear my glasses more often than I do but is it just me that keeps reading the thread title as Badger Stance?

Andres

Had my mate enquiring about the bike when he called into Gateshead Harley.
Guys said it was Setup Bagger Stance style :nenau
Presume that means with the Ape bars that have been fitted which to me means uncomfortable Stance. Anyway never heard of Bagger Stance before and when I get chance original bars will be going back on. Plus a comfy seat.

Yeah and they'll be pushed forward so will make it hard to steer...its ok in yankland where they don't have many curves to negotiate

Yank dirty_t here. We have curves and sh*t, ok? Just lots of straight bits between them.

As for Bagger Stance - never heard of it - and I’ve owned several of the beasts.

Maybe it’s a particular way of standing when you go for a piss?. I know there is the infamous Wide Stance, which was invoked by US Senator Larry Craig after he got busted for lewd behavior in a men’s room after doing some foot signaling. He claimed he wasn’t doing anything. He just had a wide stance. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Craig_scandal

Hi DT, I’ve ridden motorcycles in California, Nevada, Arizona, Virginia, West Virginia and New Hampshire.... I can confirm whole heartedly you guys have curves......

Also “Bagger Stance” looks like some BS a guy in a dealership made up....I’ve a bagger... and its more of a sag..... kinda “Bagger Sag.”...

Hi DT, I’ve ridden motorcycles in California, Nevada, Arizona, Virginia, West Virginia and New Hampshire.... I can confirm whole heartedly you guys have curves......

Also “Bagger Stance” looks like some BS a guy in a dealership made up....I’ve a bagger... and its more of a sag..... kinda “Bagger Sag.”...

I feel a song coming on.....and I'm not even a fan of Johnny Cash.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WoIfglXAbh0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was more like this....

Now you're talking....cracking clip. Right up there with this one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oNS0Xqg-cj8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom