Dent

Cool wet and miserable here at Dent

Something kicked off last night ??
Chap in the tent near me came back about half nine complaining about being grabbed by the throat in one of the Dent pubs, packed his tent and left.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Chap in the tent near me came back about half nine complaining about being grabbed by the throat in one of the Dent pubs, packed his tent and left.

A ukgser?

Not sure JB
Actually looked out this morning and he just packed the car and left his tent behind, one of those single skin tepee types.

Morning Chico’s, not a good start to the Dent weekend, what with the weather and the strange goings on last night. I hope that the weather gets better and that you all have a great time...:beerjug:

Up since 05:30. Bike packed, checking the weather, eggs on toast for breakfast and on the road to Dent by 08:00.

Morning All

Blimey, it’s a proper bike rally then

It hasn't yet been determined if the victim or the attacker were bikers.

Morning all, safe trip packer, as usual the weather not quite as bad as reported and improving, Saturday should much brighter:thumb2

I'm in the George & Dragon at the moment and the staff are unaware of anything "kicking off" last night:nenau

I did'nt know engineer was going;:D

I'm a drunkard.
Just has a bag of crisp and I needed a pisss.
Losst myyy foooookin glass's

:DYou’re willy is not that small is it, that you need your classes to find it. ?......:D

Morning by the way, have a good weekend all of you.

Photos of Dent please....:beerjug:

:DYou’re willy is not that small is it, that you need your classes to find it. ?......:D

Morning by the way, have a good weekend all of you.

Photos of Dent please....:beerjug:

.....:blast

Attachments

• 4978EFED-9155-4D18-A471-9D19FE841368.jpeg
    4978EFED-9155-4D18-A471-9D19FE841368.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 60

Back
Top Bottom