Dent

I got my sustenance from fresh orange and lemon.

So….
Ride up to Dent in pissing rain.
Get totally twatted.
Suck on a lemon and fall into coma under soaking tent.

#livingthedream :)

In a nutshell.

Hungry, hungover, blind, cold and wet, in a tent dying for a piss. What could be better!

Not sure JB
Actually looked out this morning and he just packed the car and left his tent behind, one of those single skin tepee types.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

He wasn't a Yorkshireman.

Morning all.
Pack up and go and might miss the rain.
Won't hold my breath though.

Decided to call it a day yesterday. I had a very slow pack up whilst constantly re hydrating myself and praying my alcohol levels were dropping enough to allow me to ride home. DO NOT go drinking with DOC, he is a bad man:D. Bed at 8.30 last night slept like a baby until 5 this morning. Yes it was wet and miserable, but, it got me out for a couple of days and I had a laugh or two.

Morning Chico’s, it sounds like the weather was wet and windy at Dent, which is a shame when everyone was looking forward to it, especially after last year.

Decided to call it a day yesterday. I had a very slow pack up whilst constantly re hydrating myself and praying my alcohol levels were dropping enough to allow me to ride home. DO NOT go drinking with DOC, he is a bad man:D. Bed at 8.30 last night slept like a baby until 5 this morning. Yes it was wet and miserable, but, it got me out for a couple of days and I had a laugh or two.

Cold ride home this morning pal.

Back
Top Bottom