From Japan to Bavaria

Familymad

Reaction score
It’s been a long road to get here but her I am. Mad keen Landrover and off road lover.

Been biking since 2008. Most nutter road bikes owned, but now a daily biking commuter and around 10kpa miles. Did the VFR thing and then tried a Niken. Lovely winter confidence bike until it was nicked on the first day of lockdown. Went and tried a 1250 GSA. Loved the tech, brakes and grunt but was still a bit cold to its ‘character’ (salesman discussing the engine vibrations). I did then order a new one but got cold feet as my business took a turn for the worst.

Wanted a shaft drive so bought a new Super Ten and did a year on that. Lovely bike and great engine. Just picked up a 1000mile 2019 GSA this week.

So here goes the next adventure

It’s been a long road to get here but her I am. Mad keen Landrover and off road lover.

Been biking since 2008. Most nutter road bikes owned, but now a daily biking commuter and around 10kpa miles. Did the VFR thing and then tried a Niken. Lovely winter confidence bike until it was nicked on the first day of lockdown. Went and tried a 1250 GSA. Loved the tech, brakes and grunt but was still a bit cold to its ‘character’ (salesman discussing the engine vibrations). I did then order a new one but got cold feet as my business took a turn for the worst.

Wanted a shaft drive so bought a new Super Ten and did a year on that. Lovely bike and great engine. Just picked up a 1000mile 2019 GSA this week.

So here goes the next adventure

Welcome Familymad. Hope you settle in here and enjoy the craic.

Back
Top Bottom