RKS Grips

FFS Harley grips are all mahoosive as are most of the RSD and similar aftermarket grips because HD owners like to pretend they have big cocks and it’s what they are used to grabbing (some probably do down at the Blue Oyster Bar!).

The Avon’s I posted are about 3/4 of an inch less in circumference to my brothers HD grips.

FFS Harley grips are all mahoosive as are most of the RSD and similar aftermarket grips because HD owners like to pretend they have big cocks and it’s what they are used to grabbing (some probably do down at the Blue Oyster Bar!).

The Avon’s I posted are about 3/4 of an inch less in circumference to my brothers HD grips.

And cheers. Had a look at them. And I was surprised how uncomfortable the larger grips that are fitted were. I didn't notice until I had a decent stint on the bike.

So you ever stop posting drivel?

So you ever stop posting drivel?

Touched a nerve I see :rolleyes:

I’ve found you the perfect headgear for your policing duties in here :D

Attachments

• D2F1EC24-A580-42EF-B30B-0287256305B3.jpeg
    D2F1EC24-A580-42EF-B30B-0287256305B3.jpeg
    49.9 KB · Views: 70

Back
Top Bottom