RKS Grips

Doc

Let's Av It
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Could someone do us a favour please and tell me the circumference of the standard handle bar grips.

Cheers Doc

Sorry, not sure, but the Avon grips I have are much slimmer than the ‘horses cock’ HD grips.

Internally they are 1” iirc, but you’ll need the fly by wire versions rather than the cable ones.

Beware of Amazon cheap Chinese crap, they fall apart.

Sorry, not sure, but the Avon grips I have are much slimmer than the ‘horses cock’ HD grips.

Internally they are 1” iirc, but you’ll need the fly by wire versions rather than the cable ones.

Beware of Amazon cheap Chinese crap, they fall apart.

Ok. I have the Kahuna ones fitted and found they are a bit big for my hands so need something smaller.

Could someone do us a favour please and tell me the circumference of the standard handle bar grips.

Cheers Doc

Hi Doc, the circumference of the OE grip is 115mm

Hope that helps

ATB: Toddy

Ok. I have the Kahuna ones fitted and found they are a bit big for my hands so need something smaller.

I may have some H-D "Defiance Collection" ones available ( if I can find the standard oem ones to refit:blast:D)

Sigh 2

Jesus wept....£146 for handlebar grips???!!!???
Some people need their bumps felt.

Biltwell grips....comfortable, funky colours (or even black for those a little unsure of their sexuality), cool as fuck and £20 bish bash bosh. Sorry, no HD logo though.....or flames....or skulls.

Who me.:p What circumference are they Si please.

Sorry Doc, just seen your post, been outside on a farkle stripping mission! The circumference is 4 & 7/8" (123mm), the visible length (not incl. the part hidden by the switchgear) is 5" (127mm)
The price on the link is new retail, if you want them, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.;)

( I haven't taken them off yet though)

(and I found the original box they came in!)

Sorry Doc, just seen your post, been outside on a farkle stripping mission! The circumference is 4 & 7/8" (123mm), the visible length (not incl. the part hidden by the switchgear) is 5" (127mm)
The price on the link is new retail, if you want them, I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.;)

( I haven't taken them off yet though)

(and I found the original box they came in!)

Cheers Si. I will check sizing against mine and let you know.

Back
Top Bottom