It’s that time of year again....

Bit late posting this but had a great time with the group in Leenane that we booked in again for 2022.
Also mentioned the site and group to one or two more BM heads who are going to join up and also want to attend the 2022 event.... no pressure on the organisers whatsoever.

No bother Mike :thumb

Looks likely that we’ll be coming over in June - didn’t you used to organise a meet around then?
Any chance? :augie :beerjug:

Looks likely that we’ll be coming over in June - didn’t you used to organise a meet around then?
Any chance? :augie :beerjug:

Not June - 'my' event is Leenane in September while Brian & Geraldine used to organise a Spring event before Covid
But I might be persuaded to plan something, especially if it's for the lovely Amanda :D
When in June are youse thinking ?

Not June - 'my' event is Leenane in September while Brian & Geraldine used to organise a Spring event before Covid
But I might be persuaded to plan something, especially if it's for the lovely Amanda :D
When in June are youse thinking ?

I see 🧐

Not sure yet but any kind of meet up would be good - I’ll keep you posted 🍻👍

Well that worked out with the hotel. Two newbies from last year enjoyed the company and the craic so much last year we told other local BMW heads and 5 now booked in.... Roll on September and good weather.
Grand job Mike, they’re all very welcome :beerjug:

I’ve finally gotten around to posting this year’s event :blush

https://www.ukgser.com/forums/showt...lway-2-4-September-2022?p=6287906#post6287906

If you’re not booked in already it’s time to get your finger out :D
See youse in September….

Back
Top Bottom