It’s that time of year again....

Jockser

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 3RD - SUNDAY 5TH

Following the recent announcement that hotels can reopen for business from June 2nd I was in touch with the hotel to confirm that we’re “good to go” and Agnes assures me that they’re looking forward to seeing us all again

So, on that basis, I’m posting this here on the off chance that someone might want to join me for the weekend (other than the 18 people booked already !) :comfort

BUT : I’ve no idea when ‘foreigners’ will be allowed back into the country so if you’re coming from across the pond you book ferries at your own risk

Although the hotel has been closed, as have all hotels, since the start of the year without any revenue we’re getting the same deal as was agreed last September - 2 nights BB and 2 Dinners €125 per person sharing, €155 single room. It’s slightly up on last year’s rate but still fantastic value

You'll need to book the hotel yourselves (as Geraldine would say “I’m not your mammy” :D) - 095 42249 or info@leenanehotel.com and mention "UKGSer Weekend"
But, being the west of Ireland, don't panic if you don’t get confirmation within 5 minutes. They’re currently closed, as you’d expect, but Agnes is checking email every couple of days

Same format as usual - arrive Friday evening for grub & a few soft drinks, a bit of a ride out on the Saturday followed by a sit down dinner and then youse can all bugger off home on the Sunday

I know some of youse have booked already & some have posted on last year’s thread but can i ask you to post again on this thread so i can keep track of who’s coming (and who I need to avoid :augie)

See youse in 14 and a bit weeks :beerjug:

Long suffering Mary and me are booked in ����

Thanks Gents, all added
And although he forgot to mention her so is Pauline cos she’s not stuppit enuf to let him out unsupervised :D

Ah bugger, fortune is against me AGAIN. Big family weekend and a beer festival!!! Have a ball, y'all.

Meself and himself will be there although he's currently bikeless he may have to take a backer

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I have e mailed hotel about accomodation & await reply with nervous anxiety.

I also emailed and awaiting reply

I have also emailed Agnes and await a reply, but count me and herself in.

Had confirmation this afternoon! All booked and looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom