It’s that time of year again....

Recently returned to a GS, moved to Co. Kerry in October 2019 from France, just booked a room at Portfinn so looking forward to meeting up with you all, my last gser event in ireland was the Tossers on tour 2005 at lahinch.

Recently returned to a GS, moved to Co. Kerry in October 2019 from France, just booked a room at Portfinn so looking forward to meeting up with you all, my last gser event in ireland was the Tossers on tour 2005 at lahinch.

You'll find little has changed - people might be a little bit older , fatter and greyer ............... some bikes might be newer ............. but much as it was !!

Due to a variety of reasons, I have decided to postpone indefinitely my UK visit. This was not an easy decision to make, and my wife is still going to visit her mum. That all said, I do have this booking at the Port Finn for this rally. Before I cancel it, I thought I'd post up here and see if anyone would like to take it over directly? Or maybe the hotel is already running a wait list, in which case I should just go ahead and cancel it with them and let them sort it out? Any thoughts?

Thanks. Next time...

And we’re back on. Due to yesterday’s announcement about lifting the quarantine restrictions for vaccinated US arrivals, I’m back on the trip, so looking forward to attending this one. Going to start looking for a used twin cam, too. If anyone has a line on one for sale let me know. (Am starting to scan the for sale section here).

Woot.

And we’re back on. Due to yesterday’s announcement about lifting the quarantine restrictions for vaccinated US arrivals, I’m back on the trip, so looking forward to attending this one. Going to start looking for a used twin cam, too. If anyone has a line on one for sale let me know. (Am starting to scan the for sale section here).

Woot.

If you are just coming for the visit short term would it not make more sense to just hire a motorcycle for the duration? Buying one maybe more fun but it increases the risk of something going wrong when you least need it.... on holidays!
I know hiring isnt cheap here but has to be cheaper than buying and storing till you resell again. Just my tuopense worth.

If you are just coming for the visit short term would it not make more sense to just hire a motorcycle for the duration? Buying one maybe more fun but it increases the risk of something going wrong when you least need it.... on holidays!
I know hiring isnt cheap here but has to be cheaper than buying and storing till you resell again. Just my tuopense worth.

Thanks - good advice. Unfortunately, we’re off (again). Going to have to give it a miss. Hope to catch up with this crew on a future run. Enjoy.

Unfortunately, we’re off (again). Going to have to give it a miss. Hope to catch up with this crew on a future run. Enjoy.

Ah jaysus, make up your mind :comfort :D

Sorry to hear that but things will improve & you'll probably enjoy it better without the uncertainty.
If we can help with any future planning (routes, accommodation, etc) jump into the Ireland section & just ask
See ya sometime :thumb (the event will be on again next September unless the world has ended :cool:)

Ah jaysus, make up your mind :comfort :D

Sorry to hear that but things will improve & you'll probably enjoy it better without the uncertainty.
If we can help with any future planning (routes, accommodation, etc) jump into the Ireland section & just ask
See ya sometime :thumb (the event will be on again next September unless the world has ended :cool:)

Yeah, pretty hopeless, right? Anyway - thanks. yes, one day I’ll have my sh*t together a bit better on the transportation front and will def tag in with you lot on one of these runs.

Enjoy!:beerjug:

You can add Geraldine's daughter Trish AKA Child... to the attendees list, suggested to her that she could she could jump on the back of my bike but she declined :rolleyes:,she's gonna come down in her car:thumb2

We're going to have to bow out of this one I'm afraid. We're living in Kerry, commuting to Dublin for work, trying to manage 2 dogs with separation anxiety:rolleyes:

The planets just aren't aligning for us.

See yis all at the next one:thumb have a fabulous weekend:D

We're going to have to bow out of this one I'm afraid. We're living in Kerry, commuting to Dublin for work, trying to manage 2 dogs with separation anxiety:rolleyes:

The planets just aren't aligning for us.

See yis all at the next one:thumb have a fabulous weekend:D

Sorry to hear that Mide. Until next time then ;)

Jim beam out and about ��
Be there looking forward

Wifey now getting cold feet bout warming my back for 2 hours to Killary, unfortunately I mentioned someone posted another lady was driving to Leenane as also didnt want to be a pillion..... maybe we should sell seats from a Galway city meeting point to Costa Del Killary on Friday evening. Might be popular......

Wifey now getting cold feet bout warming my back for 2 hours to Killary, unfortunately I mentioned someone posted another lady was driving to Leenane as also didnt want to be a pillion..... maybe we should sell seats from a Galway city meeting point to Costa Del Killary on Friday evening. Might be popular......

There's always the bus :D

I've posted some FYI info here regarding the weekend
Please have a read & if you've any questions just shout

See youse all Friday :aidan

Back
Top Bottom