Sena SRL problem with phone calls

Dimplecrusher

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi all,
I have a Sena SLR unit an iPhone and a 2018 GSA with TFT screen.
All work well with each other apart from one issue, which I can’t get my head around!!
When out on my bike, if somebody calls me, I cannot hear the phone ring in my headphones!
The TFT indicates that somebody is ringing me and when I accept the call I can clearly hear the caller speaking. My issue is that I need to hear the phone actually ringing!!
Does anybody out there know what the cause is?
Thanks all and stay safe.
:bow:bow

Have you tried deleting all pairings and trying again. I had an issue where the address book wouldn't copy across to the TFT, deleting all and starting again sorted it, it could just be that something went wrong in the pairing process and it isn't allowing the ring tone through, worth a try if you haven't already.
Also, check your SRL software is up to date, frequently this can be the problem with connection issues.

Have you tried deleting all pairings and trying again. I had an issue where the address book wouldn't copy across to the TFT, deleting all and starting again sorted it, it could just be that something went wrong in the pairing process and it isn't allowing the ring tone through, worth a try if you haven't already.
Also, check your SRL software is up to date, frequently this can be the problem with connection issues.

All this plus have you ever directly connected your phone with your SENA, my issue was similar but was caused by the SENA trying to connect with the TFT and phone at the same time - it will only connect with one but confuse itself. If so I would delete the connection between phone and SENA and start again.

Thanks for your comment, I haven’t tried deleting all et tings yet but I get where you’re coming from.
I’ll give it a try.
Thanks for responding buddy.

All this plus have you ever directly connected your phone with your SENA, my issue was similar but was caused by the SENA trying to connect with the TFT and phone at the same time - it will only connect with one but confuse itself. If so I would delete the connection between phone and SENA and start again.

Same again mate, a big thank you for your response.
I’ll take up your suggestion and I’m sure one way or the other it’ll sort itself out.
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom