Budget alternative to Klim Marrakesh trousers?

Max-GS12

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Suggestions please for a budget alternative to theses but still good quality construction, maybe sub £200 for occasional on/off-road use. More summer than wet/winter.

I made the mistake of trying on the Marrakesh suit in Motolegends last weekend on a visit to Surrey. I bought one, and the wife got a jacket too - we hadn’t planned to by it, I went to try on leather jackets and jeans. It’s fantastic although I have only ridden the bike once wearing it. Very Light and stretchy (how do they do that) so super comfy, and it seems to flow just enough air so you don’t freeze when it’s not above 20c yet I am sure there will be enough all over air flow to keep me cool when it is +20c. Plus I like the subdued somewhat plain styling that doesn’t scream twat. Plus it’s Klim and super-well made with a great cut and well thought out details.

I don’t know of anything else like the Marrakech on the market. Personally I would spend the money and get the best from the outset.

I baulked at the price of the pants but bit the bullet. After a couple of days away camping on the bike this week I’m glad I did. Comfy on and off the bike, they feel bombproof and as mentioned look very subtle. Size down though, they are built for Lardy Mericans.

With regards to a cheaper alternative, BMW Rider trousers are good and can often be had on offer from UK dealers

Buy pre owned quality rather than new budget.

Thanks all. Yes, certainly not averse to buying looked after used - just not too easy to find much of the time - I'll pop a wanted ad up.

Back
Top Bottom