Injector partially clogged or OK

B-Maniak

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Don't know that much about injectors and was wondering if they were partially clogged or is just normal.

What do you think?

Just to say they are off the bike and unplugged.

They need to be on the bike out of the throttle bodies aimed away from the injector holes (maybe into a jug) with the engine spinning over and checking the spray pattern

Your eye will tell you nothing

:)...

I don't know if they still do, but Bosch used to have local agents / service centres

where you could send you injectors to for a refurb / overhaul

You can clean them yourself with a can of carb clean and an oblong 9 volt battery.

Thanks to all for your answers

They need to be on the bike out of the throttle bodies aimed away from the injector holes (maybe into a jug) with the engine spinning over and checking the spray pattern

Your eye will tell you nothing

I did that and both had same pattern, putting injectors parallel to a cardboard.

I don't know if they still do, but Bosch used to have local agents / service centres

where you could send you injectors to for a refurb / overhaul

For more or less the same price, I'd rather go with new ones, no?

For more or less the same price, I'd rather go with new ones, no?

You need to diagnose the problem rather than throwing money at parts That you may not need

What is the problem with the bike and why did you remove the injectors ??

Si sera plus facile d'expliquer tu peux ecrire en francais

You need to diagnose the problem rather than throwing money at parts That you may not need

You're right :beerjug:

What is the problem with the bike and why did you remove the injectors ??

Problem is rough running and left cylinder pulling the right one. Left exhaust heats quickly much, 20° C more in one minute. And for a long time says the colour of the headers.

Sparks on both plugs, so I first crossed the spark plugs wires, no difference.

Spark plugs wires almost same resistance, plugs too.

Like we never know, I checked TPS with a GS 911, it was very very close to the middle in the green.

Compression are almost equal too.

Next step will be crossing injectors. And changing spark plugs too.

Si sera plus facile d'expliquer tu peux ecrire en francais

Oulala, il est si mauvais que ça mon anglais :)))

Merci pour la proposition

Next step will be crossing injectors. And changing spark plugs too.

change injectors and look for change between side and if none

Change Spark plug and look for change between sides

If there is no changes ......

I suspect that it needs set up correctly do NOT touch the small 7mm screws on the inner sides of the throttle bodies

Oulala, il est si mauvais que ça mon anglais

Certainement pas, Seulement peut-être plus facile pour tois d'expliquer en français

Même maintenant je fais trompent quelquefois avec les traductions, en plus de vingt ans

Have you lifted the fuel tank off Or even just lifted it?? to work at the battery ?

Check that both of your cables are correctly seated in the adjusters at the throttle bodies !!

There is a famous photo for this

I found it at last !

i-V3s8ZBp.jpg

Attachments

• Inner bolts not to touch.jpg
    Inner bolts not to touch.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 148
Check the resistance across the injector electric terminals. It should be around 16.

Ç'est très difficile à montrer sur cette Microfiche

Regarderdez la fleche rose

Jamais lui bouger, parce que il est regule a l'atelier chez BM en fabrication

Ils sont derrière des mechanism du câble chaque côté

A bon ! ? ! Je pensais que c'était pour régler la quantité de ralenti et faire la synchro du ralenti.

Peut-être à ne surtout pas toucher d'un seul côté, non ? Là où il y a la marque de peinture peut-être.

I just crossed injectors, no change.

Back
Top Bottom