My new ride.

Neil12GS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just picked up my new 1250GSA.
Well nearly new, done 1200 miles.
Came with topbox and GSA luggage racks(scaffolding) which I do not like so the side mountings changed to Vario and now just got to do the topbox when I find the mountings.
In the process of swapping over the farkle from my 2019 GS1250 Exclusive.(for sale)
Not looking forward to cleaning those wheels!

Attachments

• 2C9FC847-BBDB-441F-9F65-3B116D859BBF.jpg
    2C9FC847-BBDB-441F-9F65-3B116D859BBF.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 787
Very nice, picked my nearly new GSA up last Saturday, 1 year old 650 miles on it. Went away from my 07 GSA about 4 years ago....what a mistake.
Happy riding
��

Very nice, picked my nearly new GSA up last Saturday, 1 year old 650 miles on it. Went away from my 07 GSA about 4 years ago....what a mistake.
Happy riding
:beerjug:

not seen a GSA with Vario panniers before,,looks great

The black spoked wheels are a pain to keep clean which is why I went back to cast wheels on my latest bike - enjoy :)

Changed mine to gold , they seem to keep themselves clean....my mates using my black ones and they are always dirty..

Just picked up my new 1250GSA.
Well nearly new, done 1200 miles.
Came with topbox and GSA luggage racks(scaffolding) which I do not like so the side mountings changed to Vario and now just got to do the topbox when I find the mountings.
In the process of swapping over the farkle from my 2019 GS1250 Exclusive.(for sale)
Not looking forward to cleaning those wheels!

Did you have to change the footrest hangers for the vario's ?

Did you have to change the footrest hangers for the vario's ?
Yes, had to change those. Just need to change the topbox fixing now to vario when I can find some...
I just prefer the sleeker looks of the varios especially when panniers are removed..

Is it easy to change remove the GSA scaffolding and add the fittings for Vario panniers, or is it something you need the dealer to do? Also is it ok to put a Vario top box on the GSA as they are bigger than the the BMW GSA top box? I have a GS currently with Vario panniers. Thanks

Is it easy to change remove the GSA scaffolding and add the fittings for Vario panniers, or is it something you need the dealer to do? Also is it ok to put a Vario top box on the GSA as they are bigger than the the BMW GSA top box? I have a GS currently with Vario panniers. Thanks

Yes it is an easy swap. Just undo the bolts holding the GSA frames and foot pegs and bolt back on the vario foot pegs and topbox frame. Not that I have done the topbox frame yet..

Back
Top Bottom