I like my XT

Apex

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm liking my XT so far. For a more detailed review choose someone else as I'm far too busy looking at for sale ads. I see Itchy Boots girl is using one for all her SA travels and quite a bit is off-road. K1600. Knobbly rings. Could be done :D

It's a disappointment that Garmin haven't provided a case with the XT. £500 and no case! Ridiculous.

I'm liking my XT so far. For a more detailed review choose someone else as I'm far too busy looking at for sale ads. I see Itchy Boots girl is using one for all her SA travels and quite a bit is off-road. K1600. Knobbly rings. Could be done :D

It's a disappointment that Garmin haven't provided a case with the XT. £500 and no case! Ridiculous.

I didn't pay anything like £500 last year when I bought mine, but like you, was pissed off it didn't include a case. Since bought it for £20 but had to wait weeks for it to come available. Best satnav I've used on a bike but yet to sort out planning on my Mac and uploading. I get the Basecamp issue.

I guess the last line of the opening post might suggest that you might have done. But as you didn’t, all is well.

I guess the last line of the opening post might suggest that you might have done. But as you didn’t, all is well.

I'll take £495 if anyone wants it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything will be over 500 quid if you add (useless most times) Touratech stuff. :D

I must admit, that I much prefer the routing on my TomTom on my TC GSA than the Nav6. The garmin is overly complicated to use in comparison - but I like the way the Nav6 cradle is a much flusher fit to the bike.

Horses for courses

Back
Top Bottom