A UKGSER coffee and cake morning - 8 June in West Bay

I’ve been to Aune Valley cafe with Rich, excellent breakfast.

Al.

How about a late breakfast, i.e. 10.30 again at Aune Valley café on Wednesday 22nd September?

Anyone interested? Hopefully the weather will still be ok.

Anyone going from the Bridport area? Wreford? Orinoco? Anyone else?

It's about a 90 minute ride, so meet at Morrison's petrol station, Bridport at 8.30 for an 8.45 start?

Ok, proposed route for Wednesday is a run over the moor and down to the cafe. It's a bit over two hours, so an early start from Tesco in Exeter would be advisable.

The Route There

It's a shorter route back and we could reverse the direction if peeps want to get to breakfast sooner and have a more leisurely ride back.

The Return Leg

Ok, proposed route for Wednesday is a run over the moor and down to the cafe. It's a bit over two hours, so an early start from Tesco in Exeter would be advisable.

The Route There

It's a shorter route back and we could reverse the direction if peeps want to get to breakfast sooner and have a more leisurely ride back.

The Return Leg

What time at Tesco? I'm happy with either route but would prefer shorter route there and longer route back.

Let's do 0900 and we'll take the short route there, so should be no later than 1030 eta for breakfast.

Can you let us have a post code for Tesco so we know which one to head for. Does it have petrol? TIA

Back
Top Bottom