A UKGSER coffee and cake morning - 8 June in West Bay

Tesco is Russell Way, Exeter EX2 7EZ, opposite turning for IKEA. Yes it has a petrol station.

See There, Al.

I’m juggling a few things at the moment which will dictate when I can get away, if I can’t make Tesco’s by 9:00 I’ll meet you at the cafe and join up for the return leg

Great place to meet for a natter and that was the tastiest brekie I've had in a fair time so will add it to my list of places to re-visit :)
Good route to bimble's over the moors was bonus as I usually dive down every little turning I see when I'm out alone.
See you all next time :thumb2

Sounds like we are all agreed, good breakfast, nice ride over the moor in the sun, good day out. Thanks Rich, you make a good tour guide.

Al.

Thank you all for turning up and making the day, it's been too long since we had a regularish rideout here in the SW.
If people would like a different run up to The Mendips, we could do Hartley's Kitchen, which is a similar length trip of 100 miles starting from Honiton. This would be a start point that's equally distant for us Devon boys and you Dorset boys to get to without any great hassle. Hartley's stop serving brekkie at 1115, so a brisk start for the hour and a half ride would be required.:thumby:

Thank you all for turning up and making the day, it's been too long since we had a regularish rideout here in the SW.
If people would like a different run up to The Mendips, we could do Hartley's Kitchen, which is a similar length trip of 100 miles starting from Honiton. This would be a start point that's equally distant for us Devon boys and you Dorset boys to get to without any great hassle. Hartley's stop serving brekkie at 1115, so a brisk start for the hour and a half ride would be required.:thumby:

Looks good - Id be up for that.

It might pop by the campsite tomorrow late afternoon

Our eta is now around 1630 as Sandy's got a Plymouth round trip to do with her Daughter, but I think Colin and Tre may be a bit earlier.

Looks good! I'm up for it👍

Ok Folks,

A tad shortish notice, but it's that 'grab the weather when you can' time of year. I can do a Hartley's run this Wednesday if anyone's interested. I'm away the following week and then it's a weather gamble for the following weeks, Wednesday the 20th or Wed/Thurs 27th/28th.

What're your thoughts?

Ok Folks,

A tad shortish notice, but it's that 'grab the weather when you can' time of year. I can do a Hartley's run this Wednesday if anyone's interested. I'm away the following week and then it's a weather gamble for the following weeks, Wednesday the 20th or Wed/Thurs 27th/28th.

What're your thoughts?

Wish I could make it but daughters got covid so both of us are in isolation:mad:

Hope the weather holds for you :thumb2

I can't do this week either. My son is down visiting from Norwich and goes back Thursday morning. Normally I'm ok with short notice.

Ok Folks,

What're your thoughts?

I might be able to do that but won’t know till later today…

Food for thought - Would make a good starting point for an Exmoor loop

Attachments

• 81232371-6891-4CBE-800D-C0077CF6ABAC.jpg
    81232371-6891-4CBE-800D-C0077CF6ABAC.jpg
    264.8 KB · Views: 93

Back
Top Bottom