A UKGSER coffee and cake morning - 8 June in West Bay

Did I miss Hartleys?

Helen's Diner looks interesting, that's a journey which could have a halfway stop at the Colyford Filling Station Cafe.

Though there's a lovely little cafe at Colyton Garden Centre which does amazing cakes... however GP has text me this morning to say they need to see me about my cholesterol :(

9-A9-D6-F0-F-C657-4-B1-A-8-A42-49-E4-D78-C064-D.jpg

Did I miss Hartleys?

Helen's Diner looks interesting, that's a journey which could have a halfway stop at the Colyford Filling Station Cafe.

Though there's a lovely little cafe at Colyton Garden Centre which does amazing cakes... however GP has text me this morning to say they need to see me about my cholesterol :(

9-A9-D6-F0-F-C657-4-B1-A-8-A42-49-E4-D78-C064-D.jpg

That RF of yours must be slow if you’d need to stop halfway on a route to Collompton :D

I would be up for Hartleys on the 20th if the weather is ok, I’m away the 27th with the grandkids as its half term week.

Al.

I would be up for Hartleys on the 20th if the weather is ok, I’m away the 27th with the grandkids as its half term week.

Al.

Sorry, I got my dates mixed up. I believe the Wednesday is the 19th, any good for you Bud?

Wednesday is definitely the 20th, but at the moment I could do any day that week.

Al.

Ah, I know what I did, I was looking at next year's annual leave dates. Wednesday 20th, weather dependant then.

Hi there you south west guys. I've just moved from mid-Wales to Tiverton in Devon. I recognise Hartley's as I used to live in Oakhill just across the A37 from them and used Richard Lyons kennels and cattery. Small world. I'd look forward to joining you all there on the 20th, weather permitting.

Hi there you south west guys. I've just moved from mid-Wales to Tiverton in Devon. I recognise Hartley's as I used to live in Oakhill just across the A37 from them and used Richard Lyons kennels and cattery. Small world. I'd look forward to joining you all there on the 20th, weather permitting.

We'll be aiming to meet at Honiton for a group ride up if you're interested.

Ok Folks,

A tad shortish notice, but it's that 'grab the weather when you can' time of year. I can do a Hartley's run this Wednesday if anyone's interested. I'm away the following week and then it's a weather gamble for the following weeks, Wednesday the 20th or Wed/Thurs 27th/28th.

What're your thoughts?

I can't make 20th. The Superduke is in Moto Corsa for some work. 27th should be ok, weather permitting.

Ok Folks,

A tad shortish notice, but it's that 'grab the weather when you can' time of year. I can do a Hartley's run this Wednesday if anyone's interested. I'm away the following week and then it's a weather gamble for the following weeks, Wednesday the 20th or Wed/Thurs 27th/28th.

What're your thoughts?
Any date is fine for me 😁

Ok, weather this Wednesday's looking a tad crap and I now have stuff booked in for the 27th. I will get back to you with another day/date for this run.

I will be going to Moto Corsa café for "coffee and cake" on Tuesday 22nd March (next week). The weather forecast looks ok atm. I will get there about 10.30 ish.

I know it's short notice but if anyone wants to meet up there they would be welcome. If you are planning on coming, please let me know on this thread so if there are a few I will book a table or two. Hope to see a few of you there.

Enjoy, have to give this one a miss, a prior engagement with a tropical beach.

Al.

Back
Top Bottom