A UKGSER coffee and cake morning - 8 June in West Bay

After speaking with Orinoco yesterday, we agreed to make the next south west coffee meeting at Moto Corsa's café in Gillingham, just for a change. It's an interesting dealer with MV, KTM and Enfield franchises. Their breakfasts are good, or so I'm told.

www.motocorsa.co.uk

The date will be Wednesday 18th August and the time, 10.30 as usual. We will both be there and all will be welcome. Hope to see a few of you there.

A meeting place further west would be good, if anyone has ideas for future dates.

After speaking with Orinoco yesterday, we agreed to make the next south west coffee meeting at Moto Corsa's café in Gillingham, just for a change. It's an interesting dealer with MV, KTM and Enfield franchises. Their breakfasts are good, or so I'm told.

www.motocorsa.co.uk

The date will be Wednesday 18th August and the time, 10.30 as usual. We will both be there and all will be welcome. Hope to see a few of you there.

A meeting place further west would be good, if anyone has ideas for future dates.

A nice ride for me, so hopefully will see you there.

www.motocorsa.co.uk

I can vouch for the breakfasts at MotoCorsa :cool:

www.motocorsa.co.uk

That's a whole 5 mins walk for me!
Might be an idea to reserve a table or two it gets very busy. I was in the other day at 9.10 and it was 1/2 full already.
Breakfast is excellent.
I can suggest a couple of nice tearooms around here.

www.motocorsa.co.uk

I've put that in the calendar. Hope to make it :)

www.motocorsa.co.uk

Sounds great! See you there :thumb2

Good to see a few of you will be there. I will be collecting my new bike from there prior to this date, so will advise (warn :D) them that a few of us will be coming and try to book a table or two.

Wednesday 18th is good for me. Orinoco, I can pop by your place en-route, but need to know where you are these days.
If you guys fancy a good trip westwards for breakfast, then Aune Valley Farm Shop & Cafe is a superb stop.

Hi Rich, sounds like a plan. I've not sorted anything with Derek (Bristolsaint) yet, but probably we'll set off from West Bay/Bridport as he's there and I'm just up the coast, I'd assume @ 9/9:15ish?

Hi Rich, sounds like a plan. I've not sorted anything with Derek (Bristolsaint) yet, but probably we'll set off from West Bay/Bridport as he's there and I'm just up the coast, I'd assume @ 9/9:15ish?

I've booked a table or 2 in my name and told (warned:D) them that there will be 6-10 of us there at about 10.30.

Where do you want to meet to ride up there? Morrison's car park so people can fill up first? Ready to go at 9.15?

Sorry you can't make it Al. We'll sort another for Sept/Oct some time.

I've booked a table or 2 in my name and told (warned:D) them that there will be 6-10 of us there at about 10.30.

Where do you want to meet to ride up there? Morrison's car park so people can fill up first? Ready to go at 9.15?

Sorry you can't make it Al. We'll sort another for Sept/Oct some time.

Sounds like a plan :)

Quick heads up. The Shaftesbury to Gillingham Road will be closed on the 18th due to the agricultural show. Detours will probably go through Motcombe or via the A30.

Bridport's an hour for me, so happy to hook up there. Will be fuelled up, so somewhere convenient would be grand.

Bridport's an hour for me, so happy to hook up there. Will be fuelled up, so somewhere convenient would be grand.

I'd still suggest Morrison's as there is room to wait if you are early. DT6 4SB, and it's just off the A35.

We will be ready to leave there at 9.15, all things being equal. I'll be on my shiny new KTM 1290 Superduke GT :D

I don't know how many are meeting there. If people are late they'll have to catch up. I'll be pottering at running in speed.

I'd still suggest Morrison's as there is room to wait if you are early. DT6 4SB, and it's just off the A35.

We will be ready to leave there at 9.15, all things being equal. I'll be on my shiny new KTM 1290 Superduke GT :D

I don't know how many are meeting there. If people are late they'll have to catch up. I'll be pottering at running in speed.

I'll be there @ 9ish Rich

I expect pottering speed on a Superduke is a bit quick!

Also, just arranging a test ride of a Himalayan post coffee at Moto Corsa, might see what else they have in too :D

Back
Top Bottom