Thanks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 614
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 600
You have a choice between high, standard and low. That doesn't look like a standard seat. The height can be adjusted. See the owners manual pg 114.

That's a comfort seat, which is part of the heated package and which I think is also known as a high seat for the GS versions. Of course, additionally adjustable for low/high position.

Thanks for the reply.If someone has the number on the label for a standard heated seat it would be helpful.

There is no standard heated seat - it's comfort/high or nothing.

I ordered the lowered suspension but didn’t need the low seat as well,so the dealer put this on ,which he said was a standard seat.Its a bit confusing!

I ordered the lowered suspension but didn’t need the low seat as well,so the dealer put this on ,which he said was a standard seat.Its a bit confusing!

Possible is correct I look at my seat and it has a little more higher on front near tank, maybe 1 or 2 cms, white sticker is part number on the right, number will help.

Possible is correct I look at my seat and it has a little more higher on front near tank, maybe 1 or 2 cms, white sticker is part number on the right, number will help.

Sticker says 80625032

Hi, I have a 2021 1250GS with seat height reduction and standard heated seat. I’ve never posted on a forum before so cannot upload a phot but I have just checked mine and it is the same part number as yours. The heated seat is 5mm thicker than standard and with the preload set on auto it gives a seat height of 840mm and 860mm. Hope this helps.

Thanks very much for that.I think the heated seat is slightly higher than the non heated one ,and the comfort bit seems wider which makes it seem taller
Thanks everybody for your comments
QUOTE=Pensioner53;6059669]Hi, I have a 2021 1250GS with seat height reduction and standard heated seat. I’ve never posted on a forum before so cannot upload a phot but I have just checked mine and it is the same part number as yours. The heated seat is 5mm thicker than standard and with the preload set on auto it gives a seat height of 840mm and 860mm. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Pensioner53, good info. I stand corrected.

Now have the low,heated seat,picture for info.
Kenn

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 378
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 392
Been looking at 2019 /2020 1250 exclusive as next bike and noticed some seats have a seam and textured as in the pics above and some no seam and smooth, anyone know why ?

Been looking at 2019 /2020 1250 exclusive as next bike and noticed some seats have a seam and textured as in the pics above and some no seam and smooth, anyone know why ?

Pretty sure the one in the pics is the “comfort seat”. It was an option on my 2019 Exclusive and it’s certainly proved to be comfortable.

I have a low comfort seat if anyone wants to swap for a normal sized comfort seat at all?

send me a PM if you do...

I think if you spec the heated seats they are the textured ones

Back
Top Bottom