V7 850 Stone test ride

The V9 Bobber has caught my attention of late, I've been reading up on it, and have watched a few YouTube vids as well. I need to see one in the flesh and preferably ride it. I think it would make a nice custom bike project.

I think the Roamer is a nicer looking bike, but then that just me, but really not sure about the shape of the tank and capacity is a bit small, though they're not really designed for longer trips

In the Manchester area there is always Roy Armstrong, used to race M.G. and owned Italsport in Bury, now works from a place in Whitworth.

I believe Roy used to spanner for Mike Hailwood. He also probably knows more about Cagiva Elefants than pretty much anyone else in the U.K.

The V9 Bobber has caught my attention of late, I've been reading up on it, and have watched a few YouTube vids as well. I need to see one in the flesh and preferably ride it. I think it would make a nice custom bike project.
Take a V100 Mandello out for a ride

I am off to A&D shortly to do a review on a Z900RS and the 650 Ninja (cant waste a nice day)

Take a V100 Mandello out for a ride

I am off to A&D shortly to do a review on a Z900RS and the 650 Ninja (cant waste a nice day)
He bought a V85TT Mike

Be interested in your review on the Z900RS

I might consider a V100 Mandello in a couple of years, once the bike has proven itself reliable. Loving the V85tt at the moment, I'm hoping it will be a long relationship with this one.
A+D have promised to loan me a bike when I take mine in for service. It would be nice if it was the V100 Mandello, but I'd be perfectly happy with 350 Enfield to potter home on, in fact anything bigger than a 250 would be welcome.

Ewan likes the V100....

Not the right ergonomics for me but await the new Stelvio for a test ride

Be interested in your review on the Z900RS
emoji106.png

me too, I had one, for me the engine is an absolute peach (y) and the paint was gorgeous

Back
Top Bottom