New owner & member in Dublin, Ireland

ninjafox

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks.

I am new to adventure bikes, having today bought myself a 2021 GS Adventure TE in Triple Black. I should have it on the road next week some time.

I've mainly had sports bikes up til now.

I'm a huge fan of the Gixers and have a K6 I don't think I'll ever part with.

I sold an RC8 recently. Loved looking at it but couldn't enjoy driving it and I always chose the K6 over it for spins.

I'm 40 now and wanted something more upright for regular use.

I took the opportunity to go all out with the GS and I don't think I'll regret it.

I drove a brand new one in 2019 over in the States for a few days from Eagle Rider and loved it.

Looking forward to getting it.

Cheers.

Mark

Welcome aboard......nice to see someone carefully dipping there toes in the GS pond before fully committing

All joking aside, you've got yourself a fantastic machine and I doubt it will disappoint you.

S20 5G sent this......

Welcome to the fold Mark! :thumb2

Have a triple black as well - mine's a 2016 model so not quite as tasty as your recent purchase!

Hopefully catch you on the road at some stage....:)

Cheers,
Seán.

Cheers John. I'm from Galway county originally myself.

Planning a trip back home as one of the first ones to run her in.

Hi Mark, welcome from D.13. at the end of the Dart ;)

Welcome from D12 & D16

Welcome to the fold Mark! :thumb2

Have a triple black as well - mine's a 2016 model so not quite as tasty as your recent purchase!

Hopefully catch you on the road at some stage....:)

Cheers,
Seán.

Welcome from Kildare! Nice machine!

Thank you, folks.

Great to see some fellow Irish on here.

I wasn't sure if there would be many.

Hope to see ye on the roads.

Welcome aboard......nice to see someone carefully dipping there toes in the GS pond before fully committing

All joking aside, you've got yourself a fantastic machine and I doubt it will disappoint you.

S20 5G sent this......

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Go big or go home, isn't that what they say?!

I'm just delighted there is a new Irish member on here. I was the newest for ages, and frankly, I was getting ticked off having to buy the fish and chips for everyone at every outing. I was going to propose we scrap that rule, but now I'm looking forward to the next fish dash :)

I'm just delighted there is a new Irish member on here. I was the newest for ages, and frankly, I was getting ticked off having to buy the fish and chips for everyone at every outing. I was going to propose we scrap that rule, but now I'm looking forward to the next fish dash :)

Sounds fishy, that. . .

Greetings Mark & welcome to the forum......:thumby:

Thank you kindly.

Heading to pick this up in the next hour.

I'm like a giddy child!

:chickendance

Ye just can't beat new bike day - nothing like it! When you eventually get home (after going the VERY long way round), let us know how the maiden spin went... :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom