New Classic Bike Channel

EKIMYRF

And on with the show
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
My mates and I have been working on a channel where we are reviewing classic bikes
First is a 68 Bonneville

Next is a US spec BSA Rocket three

We have in the pipeline
Laverda Jota Endurance racer
76 Bonneville
73 Commando
Guzzi Cali
Arial Square 4
Triumph TR6C

If you like please subscribe

Cheers for these lads; all bookmarked now to be watched when the Mrs is watching the sunbathing competition on Love Island;:D:beerjug:

haha SQ4 is being filmed at the moment - will pass on the request

Thanks for watching

Within 5 miles of me we have:

Honda CB1100RD
Honda CBX
Laverda Cropredy Jota
Suzuki GT750
Kawasaki Z1B

All tidy (some very very) and road ready.

That video was waiting for me when I went onto YouTube earlier this morning. I wondered why I hadn't seen it before then realised it was a new Drizzle vid'

What a brilliant motorbike. I'm not usually a fan of on-board footage but that worked really well particularly when Mike was riding it. The camera angle was just right and the commentary was better for it not being mumbled from under a riders helmet.

A lovely roar and the way that the bike just flowed along round those bends. Watching it, I was sort of flowing along with the bike, leaning left and right as I sat in my arm chair - like you do.....:D

For me, the three cylinder Laverdas are probably the ultimate classic bike. Still fast enough for modern day traffic and won't fly apart with a bit of 'spirited' riding. Values rise year on year AND.....it's ITALIAN....:cool:

Definitely worth waiting for. Loved it.....:thumb2

I had a TR6C a few years back

Mine was a matching numbers built on the last day of production on 5th January 72

Boy did that little fact make the value rocket :clap

P6060001.jpg

That is a nice one - that has the addition of a revcounter

I know that they made them with just the speedo' but they look so unfinished without a rev' counter (just my opinion)

Whatever, I've always thought that they were such a lovely looking bike. The bike in the video is another beauty and it seems like the lead shot in the handlebars was doing a great job of smoothing out the vib's.

NEXT !!!....:D

Thanks for watching

Commando next and we are possibly doing a Ducati 900SS Bevel soon

Back
Top Bottom