r coding ZFE for non abs.. anyone?

BD

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I`ve done the usual Servosectomy and am now wondering if anyone besides a fella in Essex (if you are there Luke) has remapped their ZFE. I was told years ago by a Bmer tech that he reckoned it was possible then to alter settings with Bm`s interface but nothing ever came of it. Now people may be telling me there were 2 ZFE`s for servo/abs and non, I don't know but it makes sense just to be able to have the ability to turn values off and on all from a cost effective point. A response to a post used an app from Motorscan to achieve this and with a small bit of wiring had no blacked out LED`s in the clocks and the yellow warning light back. Cheers:beerjug:

the motoscan app should do this,

just go in the modules and say no then code, should take 10 mins max

there will be bits for ABS in the brakes
the ZFE
and in the kombi (instrument cluster)

You can do it,

There was someone on here who did it.

The question is, is why?

far easier to mastic the leds in the kombi

job done :)

cheers fellas, I`ve read the posts about a year old and wanted to get intouch with anyone thats done the same just to get info etc, reason for wanting to?, simple really, i know there`s disagreement for this but to me it`s half a job, blacking out led`s is just covering the fault up, not rectifying it . thanks for the input. appreciated.:fbthumb

cheers fellas, I`ve read the posts about a year old and wanted to get intouch with anyone thats done the same just to get info etc, reason for wanting to?, simple really, i know there`s disagreement for this but to me it`s half a job, blacking out led`s is just covering the fault up, not rectifying it . thanks for the input. appreciated.:fbthumb

One could also argue that re-coding is also covering the fault up ;) After all you did remove the servo rather than fix / replace ;)

Back
Top Bottom