KTM MyRide - Loading please wait.

stolzy

Reaction score
I've never had much luck with KTM MyRide, but thought I'd have another go, but all it says is "Loading, please wait" regardless of how many times I turn the bike on and off

I had it connected to my phone a few days ago, but now just this message.

Anyone have a clue?

I connected it to my 790 with no issues but struggled with the 1290 - in the end I disconnected my phone and then rebooted the app on my phone before reconnecting back to the bike and once I’d started a route all worked - for the small outlay am quite impressed - key point though was both getting it to forget my phone and restarting the app too - wouldn’t have it until I did that

I connected it to my 790 with no issues but struggled with the 1290 - in the end I disconnected my phone and then rebooted the app on my phone before reconnecting back to the bike and once I’d started a route all worked - for the small outlay am quite impressed - key point though was both getting it to forget my phone and restarting the app too - wouldn’t have it until I did that
Problem is I can't disconnect my phone from the dashboard until I can get MyRide started on the bike.

You can if you turn Bluetooth off on your phone

Delete the app then re install it then try again to connect it together

It worked really well on my 1290GT
I don't think the problem is the phone. MyRide won't start on the bike even when the phone isn't in the same county, even if the phone doesn't have the app installed.

It isn't a connection problem it's getting MyRide to start on the bike at all.

It works flawlessly on my 890 and previously on the 790.

Maybe this is of no help to you but I'll mention it anyway.

Ktm MyRide won't display on the dash unless it's enabled in the menu.

It works flawlessly on my 890 and previously on the 790.

Maybe this is of no help to you but I'll mention it anyway.

Ktm MyRide won't display on the dash unless it's enabled in the menu.
But there’s no possibility to enable anything because the MyRide menu isn’t available

This is what I was clumsily trying to point out in the Menu system (KTM 890)

You may have the same on your bike.

Attachments

• Scan.jpeg
    Scan.jpeg
    66.6 KB · Views: 191
This is what I was clumsily trying to point out in the Menu system (KTM 890)

You may have the same on your bike.
Yeah, I get that, but I can't even get as far as that menu. As soon as I choose 'KTM MyRide' from the dash's top level menu I get 'Loading please wait. '

What do you expect from a £99 Tesxo Huddle nailed in place where the clocks should be?

Programmed by some spotty yoof who has never ridden a motorcycle and only codes for KTM because Googe / Amazon / Microsoft / Apple / Electronic Arts / Sony / McDonalds etc told him to fuck off.

What do you expect from a £99 Tesxo Huddle nailed in place where the clocks should be?

Programmed by some spotty yoof who has never ridden a motorcycle and only codes for KTM because Googe / Amazon / Microsoft / Apple / Electronic Arts / Sony / McDonalds etc told him to fuck off.

Can’t see much wrong with it myself - cost of the app is £9.99 and I use it for navigating all the time - apple play would be nice but hey ho can’t have it all

I'm at a loss to understand this ?

Back
Top Bottom