Screen Bolts

markyparky

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi
I have got a short screen for those warmer days and I am looking for set of mounting bolts for it so I can permanently attach the black mounts to it for a quick swap over. Means I would only need to undo the two fastener holding the black mounts onto the bike. Can anyone let me know the size of these, I awaiting delivery of new 1250 GSA and don't have my old GS to check dimensions
Don't need oem ones so dimensions for ordering from somewhere like a acca would be great

Or if anyone has a few they want to part with.
Cheers
Mark

Hi
I have got a short screen for those warmer days and I am looking for set of mounting bolts for it so I can permanently attach the black mounts to it for a quick swap over. Means I would only need to undo the two fastener holding the black mounts onto the bike. Can anyone let me know the size of these, I awaiting delivery of new 1250 GSA and don't have my old GS to check dimensions
Don't need oem ones so dimensions for ordering from somewhere like a acca would be great

Or if anyone has a few they want to part with.
Cheers
Mark

This help

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sh...0-BMW-R_1250_GS_19_0J91,_0J93_&diagId=46_1960

Back
Top Bottom