Slightly daft post perhaps...

PitaNaanRoti

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A fair while back I was involved with a lot of testing with Triumph while they were in the early stages of Hinckley.
One of the bikes was a Trident that went through an untold number of configurations and abuse!
At one point it wore a Harris 3 into 4 into 3 into 1 header that gave a very healthy gain in torque and power.
It never made production due to the cost and was subsequently shelved.
Those headers have been in my possession since then and I'll certainly never use then.
So if anyone here has an early triple from the Hinckley factory and can make use of them crack on!
They'll need a little cleaning up and a patch as time hasn't been kind to them but they are still rescuable.
Let me know if they are of any use to anyone here or anyone you know.

LmDPxek.jpg

rYACJsN.jpg

I love the backstory and would love them just to hang on my shed wall along with all the other Triumph 'stuff'

Obviously, if someone else wants them to fit on a bike then they should have them :thumb

Thats kinda where I was going with them after moving house BUT I've enough other "special" parts that may or may not get hung up/found new homes/sold so would rather they go to a home that appreciates what they are.

Thats kinda where I was going with them after moving house BUT I've enough other "special" parts that may or may not get hung up/found new homes/sold so would rather they go to a home that appreciates what they are.

These other parts……..any Harris Magnum frames… rusty, unloved sitting around?

These other parts……..any Harris Magnum frames… rusty, unloved sitting around?

Lol - afraid not or it’d be on the wall already!
These were Triumph looking at performance accessories.
Sound bloody amazing too when paired with a simple straight through carbon can.

Worth building a CRK cafe racer just to fit these....

I'll stand inline after Nice and fat as don't have a old 3 cylinder but at some point I will. Please keep me in mind if N and F does a pass. Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom