r1150gs Servoectomy suggestions

Alwaysawayround

Reaction score
Hello all,

Any suggestions for a garage who could do a Servo removal on my r1150gs in the North West? 2003, r1150gs Servo/ABS.

Although the procedure doesn't look too difficult when reading the many older threads on the forum, I've come to terms I'd prefer to have it done by a spanner who knows what they're doing for peace of mind as will be used daily. Also, If there are any rough ball park quotes on cost if anyone has had it done before, that would be helpful too.

- A

I’d take it to RGM in Croston (nor Leyland), but there are others depending on where in the NW you’re based

Hello all,

Any suggestions for a garage who could do a Servo removal on my r1150gs in the North West? 2003, r1150gs Servo/ABS.

Although the procedure doesn't look too difficult when reading the many older threads on the forum, I've come to terms I'd prefer to have it done by a spanner who knows what they're doing for peace of mind as will be used daily. Also, If there are any rough ball park quotes on cost if anyone has had it done before, that would be helpful too.

- A

I have one of the vital parts you need (the u shaped front brake pipe connector from Motorworks)
Brand new and £12 posted to you

I have one of the vital parts you need (the u shaped front brake pipe connector from Motorworks)
Brand new and £12 posted to you
Oooh yes thanks very much
send me your details pm and I'll sort it out sometime tomorrow on lunch (I've deleted inbox from previous correspondence).

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Oooh yes thanks very much
send me your details pm and I'll sort it out sometime tomorrow on lunch (I've deleted inbox from previous correspondence).

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Here it is
59bfde7cbbb2fb332dbe8bf8912f6df3.jpg

I’d take it to RGM in Croston (nor Leyland), but there are others depending on where in the NW you’re based

ROY IS AWAY IN SPAIN AT THE MOMENT, NOT SURE WHEN HE’s back but he will answer calls

Back
Top Bottom