Rokker Revolution waterproof jeans.

Tinytim

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I cant seem to find anywhere that has them in stock unless you're an anorexic dwarf.

I asked the Infinity Store in York today, why nobody anywhere had any stock and they replied that Rokker were in the process of bringing out a new range.! In the meantime ....tuff.

Can anyone recommend an alternative to these jeans I hear so much of,.... before I go down the road :rolleyes: of Rukka trousers ta. ( see what I did there;)

No idea yet. Not too fussed re waterproof. They are purely my lazy sunny outfit trousers. If I get caught out so be it, they are however good at doing what I wanted from a Jean. The fact they’re shower resistant is a bonus. Hth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea yet. Not too fussed re waterproof. They are purely my lazy sunny outfit trousers. If I get caught out so be it, they are however good at doing what I wanted from a Jean. The fact they’re shower resistant is a bonus. Hth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was only asking as the OP specifically wants a pair of waterproof jeans . The Rokkers are 100 % waterproof, which is one of the reasons they are so expensive .

Was only asking as the OP specifically wants a pair of waterproof jeans . The Rokkers are 100 % waterproof, which is one of the reasons they are so expensive .

Thanks and yes, specifically waterproof is what I'm after. Ill have a look at that link thanks Doof

Thanks and yes, specifically waterproof is what I'm after. Ill have a look at that link thanks Doof

Later..Hermod page not very informative unless I visit them in Gateshead. ! Thanks anyrode. :thumb2

Later..Hermod page not very informative unless I visit them in Gateshead. ! Thanks anyrode. :thumb2

The Revolutions are brilliant.They are all I use most of the time on trips these days.

Back
Top Bottom