any appetite (cough) for fush dash the saturday end of july?

What is wrong with Salthill? I could walk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think ive been to beschoffs before i dont think it was there tho

also the place in clontarf

i was thinking pj's in carlingford mainly for the spin that didnt start in dublin :D (controversial?)

i think ive been to beschoffs before i dont think it was there tho

also the place in clontarf

i was thinking pj's in carlingford mainly for the spin that didnt start in dublin :D (controversial?)

I live in dublin so I'll not feel hard done by whatever the destination:D

I don't like mushy fish....

I reluctantly had to agree with an englishman recently, he argued the irish don't know how to do proper fish and chips, I said the italians cook our fish and chips, he said exactly. I said who cooks your fish and chips? he said the english. Having had proper fish and chips in the uk, I have to agree with him. Mushy fish and chips are not good. Defo a better batter in an old school fish and chip shop in london for example than in the italian shop in stillorgan.

Can we prioritise good batter over location? :D

I work Saturdays so it's a no go for me. :tears

Hard to beat… crispy batter and the freshest of fish. Can get very busy. The porthole just opposite does Badger & Dodo coffee and ice cream if F&C is not yer thing. I should be on commission :)

So is there anything happening here...... or wha?

Inallsinanyways.

S20 5G sent this......

was looking at pj's but they only opened outdoor on the 8th and arent taking bookings at the moment so if 10 turn up at once - there might be a wait

clogherhead would be good but again would they cope with locals and one gobeen? :D
(never been)

Like durneyj wrote, there may be a que but there is coffee and ice cream there too and there will be space to park a large number of motos.
And if you're really hungry and cant wait there are more cafe's/takeaways in the village itself.
Bf.

a plot is hatching....... :D

31st july meet at texaco R147 at clonee manor/summerseat 1030?

Back
Top Bottom