Potential new owner

def sounds like something wrong with that bike!

mines a 2003 twin cam and really smooth with just the v twin wobble on tick over but no vibes at all.

try another bike before you make your mind up!

def sounds like something wrong with that bike!

mines a 2003 twin cam and really smooth with just the v twin wobble on tick over but no vibes at all.

try another bike before you make your mind up!

There are a few more RK Standards with the 107 not too far from me so I'm going to try them both before giving up on a HD.

There are a few more RK Standards with the 107 not too far from me so I'm going to try them both before giving up on a HD.

Good plan! I've just sold a 114 M8 and, to be honest, it's lack of "vibe", marked it down for me.

My brothers 107 is noticeably smoother than my 114 RKS, it feels like a different engine. It has less ‘guts’ to its power delivery, but in real terms it’s just as fast.

My brothers 107 is noticeably smoother than my 114 RKS, it feels like a different engine. It has less ‘guts’ to its power delivery, but in real terms it’s just as fast.

The 114 RKS I tested before the Standard was very smooth, this Standard one literally made my teeth vibrate and my eyes go funny.

Back
Top Bottom