Just joined the GS family…

Hwr1983

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’ve just joined the GS family, with a 2019 GSA TE (Ice Grey/Black/Red seats if anyone’s interested). Well it hasn’t actually been picked up yet (hopefully next week all being well).

I was looking for a GS/GSA in the Rallye/HP colours with the gold wheels, but there weren’t any locally (within budget).

This will be my 2nd bike, my current (outgoing) bike is a 2008 K1200GT that ticked over 50k miles yesterday.

I’m hoping there will be less chance of sore hips on the GSA with it having better ergos (for me). As well as the GSA being a fair chunk lighter than the K12!

I’m sure there will be an adjustment period from the big 4-cyl motor to the boxer, but variety is the spice of life right?

I do a fair bit of riding with my wife as pillion so looking forward to exploring…neither of us are as “bike fit” as we would like at the moment (numb backside after an hour) so I’m hoping putting some miles on for the rest of summer might help that!

Anyway thanks for reading :)

Welcome along :thumb

Hope you have better weather on pick up day than I have…. always seems to piss down when I’m getting a new bike home :rolleyes:

Greetings & welcome to the forum.....enjoy your new to you bike when you collect it....:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom