R1200GS & GSA Bits for sale 2004 - 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jersey_GS

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi I have a selection of body panels for sale from my old R1200GSA K25 all in very good condition

Tank and beak panels £50 per pair
The red panels are different colours so open to offers seperately I dont believe the beak has been used.
I also have a red tank panel in the later 2008- 2012 (not in the pictures)

Side panels £40 per pair

Seat £60 for both

Wiring loom £ 80

PM me if your interested

Attachments

• R1200 panels 1.jpg
    R1200 panels 1.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 259
  • R1200 panels 2.jpg
    R1200 panels 2.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 254
  • bike seat.jpg
    bike seat.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 256
Hi I have a selection of body panels for sale from my old R1200GSA K25 all in very good condition

Tank and beak panels £50 per pair
The red panels are different colours so open to offers seperately I dont believe the beak has been used.
I also have a red tank panel in the later 2008- 2012 (not in the pictures)

Side panels £40 per pair

Seat £60 for both

Wiring loom £ 80

PM me if your interested
What is the difference between the 2007 panels and the later 2012 ones?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Subtle differences that mean the earlier panels dont fit the later model and vice versa.

Why don't you have them in white? I can find every colour but white or if I do find one in white it's at a silly price and in worse condition than my beak.
Looking for a cheap extender for the K25.

Sorry Skudd, You could always take the red ones and spray them white? :D

My Bike when i bought it was silver with the grey seat I was never happy with it, it always looked so dull. I changed the colour to White with Black and red seats.

It was relatively easy to change out the panels, i had some very cheap panels sprayed Desert Blue. Over the winter months i would change the bike to blue with the grey seat and in summer white with the black/red seat. It was just something to do tinkering with the bike.
Actually the bike looked really nice in the Blue with black side panels, I dont understand why BMW didnt do a wider range of colours for the bikes. I think the twincam GS had a similar colour scheme.

Anyhow the bike has been sold and i'd like to pass these parts on at what i see as a resonable price.

Edit: BTW price includes postage so i'm reluctant to haggle :D

Attachments

• IMG_0727.jpg
    IMG_0727.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 194
Over the winter months i would change the bike to blue with the grey seat and in summer white with the black/red seat

I bet DVLA had lots of fun with those colour changes :blast

I'd love to do the same type of thing, perhaps even use different vinyl wraps but knowing my luck I'd get stopped and nailed for change in colour.

Probably more stringent on the mainland over here you can change the colour on your registration for free.

Typical, I want to convert a 2008 bike to anything other than red and that's the only colour you have. I presume there's no way to make the older panels fit?

Yeah unfortunately the later panels are different and these earlier panels won’t fit the later bikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom