Evolution to Revolution July 13

KAYCEE

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another new Harley model being released next month.
Looks like the road based “custom” powered by the same motor that’s in the Pan America.

49de6f81aa77a109be4259da71203b51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And here it is :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QCoQ2PjdLJA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Detuned from 150bhp of the Pan Am to only 121 but 94 ft lbs of torque

Is that Cabby ???

TFT has integrated nav with Bluetooth link from phone.
I think it looks pretty good.

Pipes look shite; I like to see the engine.

Why put the rear brake caliper at the bottom of the disk where it can collect all the shit of the day in the UK?

The engine does seem bloody good though!

I think it looks amazing, it'll be lovely to ride.......there needs to be a pillion accommodating option though.

I think it looks amazing, it'll be lovely to ride.......there needs to be a pillion accommodating option though.

There is, according to the Harley website.
Never owned a Harley but I quite like this.

Well according to Mr Zeitz will start at £13995 with more models to come, considering his CV, HD will do well...I am not in the HD heritage bollocks, hopefully something will come along to fit what (no feet forward crap) I want at the reasonable price. Engine looks good and hopefully will be reliable. Company now is run by a German:D

Well according to Mr Zeitz will start at £13995 with more models to come, considering his CV, HD will do well...I am not in the HD heritage bollocks, hopefully something will come along to fit what (no feet forward crap) I want at the reasonable price. Engine looks good and hopefully will be reliable. Company now is run by a German:D

£600 option for mid controls

Back
Top Bottom