Extended warranty

Another 20 mins on the phone, given up and emailed them with a copy to BMW customer services, (a proper Victor Meldrew I am).

Just stop the direct debit and ride away ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just waited 10 mins being told my call was important, and that was for a new policy, not important enough to pick up the phone though.

Are there any other mechanical insurance organisations that the collective have used?

I did try to log in on the letter information they sent, but computer said no, as it the old warranty expired last night.

Get me the manager!

more BMW rubbish to get people buy new bike, it is all planned

I added the bike to my green flag brakedown cover, only an extra £1.50 per month.

The fact that I don’t have any fuel for car or bike is a moot point of course

Still no reply from BMW Customer Service of the warranty company.

What a bunch of cnuts

People should read the small print for the extended warranty as it covers very very little
So in my opinion not worth it

People should read the small print for the extended warranty as it covers very very little
So in my opinion not worth it

Care to explain, as I can't see anything out of the ordinary, including the usual rider that wear and tear items such as bushes are not covered. This is standard in every warranty policy. Otherwise it seems quite comprehensive.

So I’ve written to BMW, emailed BMW and the warranty company, and not heard anything back.

Got a quote from WeBuyAnyBike for £10,500 for the bike.

Going to have a ride today and see if I want to remain a BMW customer any more, such shite service from a ‘premium’ brand.

Looks like the current and 5th BMW will be the last for me and all I wanted to do was to pay them for extended warranty.

I wish I could ignore and piss off customers like BMW Motorrad.

Back
Top Bottom